Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

I did it several times. I left Rick (white) for Al (Black). Then, I left Al for Ronny and J.D (both Black)... and others! Then, I left Al and Rick for an African man I met in Europe. Then, he divorced me and I married Jean-Claude (Black). Finally, after Jean-Claude divorced me, I married Rick. And, went back to Al to satisfy my Black Cock needs. And, still today my Black Man needs, as well...

-Angie

Last edited:
Over the first 3 years after my husband shared me with a young black stud for my 50th birthday, I had
sex with around 30 or so black guys. Then I met Jamal and he rocked my world, it took us 6 weeks of awesome
sex before he asked me to move in with him. So I left my husband of 30 years for the Holy Grail of all white
women, 12 inches of fat black cock on a handsome black man. For 29 months I was owned by Jamal, he
shared me with his black friends, he traded me for things he wanted, he sold my body just to show me he could,
he had me pierced and tattooed, I was the star of several interracial sex videos that he sold and I would do it all
again if I was 50 again. Some people will call me a stupid slut but I loved every minute of it. But I also didn't
have any regrets when I went back to my husband. I left my husband because he couldn't satisfy my sexual
needs and that didn't change when I went back to him. However I love him and he loves me so I make do as
best that I can and we are happy together.

PhylissView attachment 712459 View attachment 712462
Your a beautiful woman!!! Reading your story made me ROCK hard, I imagine my wife in your story, and yes I would still love her with all my heart and wouldn't be able to satisfy her with all my dick

I have thought about many times mostly while there fucking me . Seriously though I cheated on my hubby for 10yrs with black men and I had thought about several times but never went through with it and after my hubby got involved it's better than ever and I don't see that as an option at all anymore.
My wife says:

"I have no reason to leave you. I love you. You're the perfect caring and loving husband. Our biracial ******* loves you.

I can have all the black cock I want. My black lover takes care of my sexual needs, my husband takes care of my emotional needs.

When I want a biracial kid my husband raises it.

Cuckolding is the perfect solution for me"

06 (15).jpg

My wife says:

"I have no reason to leave you. I love you. You're the perfect caring and loving husband. Our biracial ******* loves you.

I can have all the black cock I want. My black lover takes care of my sexual needs, my husband takes care of my emotional needs.

When I want a biracial kid my husband raises it.

Cuckolding is the perfect solution for me"

View attachment 1234496
I find it very irritating that a man produces a baby and takes no responsibility in raising the baby

I find it very irritating that a man produces a baby and takes no responsibility in raising the baby
But I take care of our little black Princess. She grows up in a home full of love and admiration. I will do anything to give MY biracial Princess a safe childhood and a good education.

But I take care of our little black Princess. She grows up in a home full of love and admiration. I will do anything to give MY biracial Princess a safe childhood and a good education.
I find it interesting you claim another man's progeny, and the biological ******* is out of the picture. I would think that with the great pride you have about your biracial baby you would want to involve the real *******.

I find it interesting you claim another man's progeny, and the biological ******* is out of the picture. I would think that with the great pride you have about your biracial baby you would want to involve the real *******.
She's our *******, not his. He give us our ******* as a precious gift.

I know that he also liked to humiliate a white couple by knocking up the wife with a black baby. He says it's a power trip for him.

We get different things out of him breeding my wife. He gets the feeling of power and we have exactly the baby girl that we want.

tumblr_obb3562Zxh1vbo10lo7_400.jpg

I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT LEAVING MY HUSBAND OVER A BBC ,, I DO LOVE BEING POUNDED HARD BY A BBC BUT I LOVE MY HUSBAND MORE , IN THE 21 YEARS WE BEEN MARRIED I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON MY HUSBAND ,, WHY BECAUSE I CAN HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT TO ,, AND HE GET TO EAT HIS CAKE TO AND LOVED EVERY LICK OF IT,,, HE IS THERE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES,, THIS IS THE LIFE WE CHOOSE AND THE BOTH OF LOVE IT ,,,SO ALL YOU LADYS THAT HAVE CHEATED ON YOUR HUSBAND MAYBE IF YOU ASK HIM TO JOIN YOU HE MIGHT JUST DO IT,, AND IF YOU WOULD NOT LIKE HIM TO JOIN THEN IT TIME FOR YOU TO GO , THEN HE MIGHT FIND A LADY THAT MIGHT LIKE HIM TO JOIN HER,,,,

I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT LEAVING MY HUSBAND OVER A BBC ,, I DO LOVE BEING POUNDED HARD BY A BBC BUT I LOVE MY HUSBAND MORE , IN THE 21 YEARS WE BEEN MARRIED I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON MY HUSBAND ,, WHY BECAUSE I CAN HAVE MY CAKE AND EAT IT TO ,, AND HE GET TO EAT HIS CAKE TO AND LOVED EVERY LICK OF IT,,, HE IS THERE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES,, THIS IS THE LIFE WE CHOOSE AND THE BOTH OF LOVE IT ,,,SO ALL YOU LADYS THAT HAVE CHEATED ON YOUR HUSBAND MAYBE IF YOU ASK HIM TO JOIN YOU HE MIGHT JUST DO IT,, AND IF YOU WOULD NOT LIKE HIM TO JOIN THEN IT TIME FOR YOU TO GO , THEN HE MIGHT FIND A LADY THAT MIGHT LIKE HIM TO JOIN HER,,,,
You're right. Cuckolding is a win win situation for a couple!

Back