Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

Wife here and want to put my two cents in and ask a serious question.
NO, I would not leave my husband for another cock. We have a quality sex life and enter this to enhance it even further. He is the love of my life, caring, giving, open minded and provider. He is a great ******* and husband.
So, my question is for the women that left their husband for a black cock. Are you still with this man? How long have you been together? Do you plan on staying with him? Do you now live together? Are you going to marry him? Have you met his family? Does he allow his friends to have sex with you? Do you love him, his cock or both?
Good post and good questions!

Wife here and want to put my two cents in and ask a serious question.
NO, I would not leave my husband for another cock. We have a quality sex life and enter this to enhance it even further. He is the love of my life, caring, giving, open minded and provider. He is a great ******* and husband.
So, my question is for the women that left their husband for a black cock. Are you still with this man? How long have you been together? Do you plan on staying with him? Do you now live together? Are you going to marry him? Have you met his family? Does he allow his friends to have sex with you? Do you love him, his cock or both?

For those of you reading this, PKEASE don't ever feel that I'm here to specifically encourage any wife or girlfriend to leave their husband or boyfriend just for the reason they are getting great sex from their black lovers.. I'm just here to answer the question honestly and without trying to beat around the bush, yes, I left my husband for a black man, but my reason for leaving him wasn't just because of the terrific sex I got from my black lover. My husband was a huge racist jerk and he was cheating on me long before I ever thought about going out with a black guy whom I eventually fell in love with .. so to answer your questions, first of all, I didn't leave my husband for a black "cock" as you put it. I left him for another "man" who happened to be black.. and my answers to your other questions are all YES also, meaning yes, I'm still with him after more than 23 years now..yes, I do plan on staying with him..yes, we do live together..yes, we will eventually marry..yes, I have met his family.. yes, he has shared me with friends but only with very good friends we can trust..and most of all, YES, I love him and obviously love his beautiful cock..

But again, this is my experience and I have absolutely no regrets what so ever..

For those of you reading this, PKEASE don't ever feel that I'm here to specifically encourage any wife or girlfriend to leave their husband or boyfriend just for the reason they are getting great sex from their black lovers.. I'm just here to answer the question honestly and without trying to beat around the bush, yes, I left my husband for a black man, but my reason for leaving him wasn't just because of the terrific sex I got from my black lover. My husband was a huge racist jerk and he was cheating on me long before I ever thought about going out with a black guy whom I eventually fell in love with .. so to answer your questions, first of all, I didn't leave my husband for a black "cock" as you put it. I left him for another "man" who happened to be black.. and my answers to your other questions are all YES also, meaning yes, I'm still with him after more than 23 years now..yes, I do plan on staying with him..yes, we do live together..yes, we will eventually marry..yes, I have met his family.. yes, he has shared me with friends but only with very good friends we can trust..and most of all, YES, I love him and obviously love his beautiful cock..

But again, this is my experience and I have absolutely no regrets what so ever..
It's beautiful that you have been together for so many years. Good luck in the next 23 years. :)

Of course a woman does not just love a cock. She loves a whole man.

I would NEVER leave my husband.

Um, it's hard to explain unless you experience it but my husband is truly my soulmate. He and I are connected in a way that transcends sex and I love who I am with him and our family.

With black men, it's another me. It's my most sexual, vibrant self. I may not share that with my husband being that he's my cuckold but it is just as much a part of me and it makes me love my husband even more that I can be that way for my Bulls. I feel younger and sexier and confident about myself with them and my husband loves that I have changed so much in that respect compared to the prude I used to be.
I really like what u said wish people or couples would b more like u guys

To be honest with you, if I was given the choice, I won't marry a black man at all, because black men are good lovers but they are not good husbands and therefore I prefer to have a BBC as a lover but not as a husband.
Hmmm wow! I definitely disagree but you're allowed your opinion. And this definitely throws me right off. And funny enough I think a lot of wives think like this but wouldn't admit it. To each their own. SMH

I would NEVER leave my husband.

Um, it's hard to explain unless you experience it but my husband is truly my soulmate. He and I are connected in a way that transcends sex and I love who I am with him and our family.

With black men, it's another me. It's my most sexual, vibrant self. I may not share that with my husband being that he's my cuckold but it is just as much a part of me and it makes me love my husband even more that I can be that way for my Bulls. I feel younger and sexier and confident about myself with them and my husband loves that I have changed so much in that respect compared to the prude I used to be.

You are very right. My wife loves our black bull for reasons that she could never love me, but since being turned into a BBC loving sissy I understand & feel the same way.
The love that my wife & I have for each other is much better & deeper than that. We have just been smart enough to find what really makes us happy in sexual love & that’s our Bull.
Neither of us wants sex from the other & why would we? We have a real man for that

You are very right. My wife loves our black bull for reasons that she could never love me, but since being turned into a BBC loving sissy I understand & feel the same way.
The love that my wife & I have for each other is much better & deeper than that. We have just been smart enough to find what really makes us happy in sexual love & that’s our Bull.
Neither of us wants sex from the other & why would we? We have a real man for that
A perfect explanation. My wife doesn’t want sex with a sissy, but loves me. I don’t need sex with her and want to see her satisfied.

To be honest with you, if I was given the choice, I won't marry a black man at all, because black men are good lovers but they are not good husbands and therefore I prefer to have a BBC as a lover but not as a husband.
damn, thats a very fucked up thing to say, smh... but if that was YOUR experience I can't argue with.

there's so much wrong with the OP's question on every imaginable level lol smdh.... I'll just stick to THIS one point: there is a VAST difference between Love, Affection, and Fetish. This site, this Lifestyle (BBC lovers) is a FETISH.

The question of love and devotion, of marriage and commitment and relationships - Most of ya'll don't qualify to even broach the topic.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a whopping 85% of the ladies here never been in an ACTUAL loving relationship with a Black Man so you really have no idea what you're talking about. You got fucked by a dick bigger than your S.O.'s... and somehow equate that to 'feelings'.

BRUH.... some of us have been in mixed-race marriages and have bi-racial ******* (the natural, nuclear family way, not the 'BBC breeding' way)

Then there's the other 15% of you who probably DID date a black man at some point in their life, and wear that as some sort of racial 'badge of honor' (no Hood Pass from me, but whatevs)

And then, there's the tiny fractional % of women here like Jace4BBC who ONLY EXCLUSIVELY dates/marries Black men.

It just kills me to sit and read White People discuss 'love' and relationships with Black Men - referring to us as 'BBC' (an object, mind you) and never been in anything remotely close to a working functioning stable relationship outside of your tiny world.

as for the OP - she claims that Black Men don't make good husbands. I'm not even going to justify that with a retort.
That ignorance stands alone.

-Magnanimous Mike

Never!! I love my husband and that always goes first! When I meet other men he knows about it and supports me. He wants me to enjoy life and fulfil all of my fantasies. Therefore I think it's important to separate love from sex.... Wild sex... Adventures...

It's the 21st century.... I think society is starting to realise that women need to be pleased... And many times one man is not enough.... It used to be a taboo.... But thanks to this forums it will become the standard some day :)

I'm a Hotwife and proud of it!

Many kisses to all!!
X
Gia

Back