Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

My first wife got a taste of black cock and he became her fuck buddy but didn't want a married woman just her pussy, she finally left me for a guy 20yrs oldet living in a trailer, told me after the divorce if the black guy would of wanted her she would of left me and our *******.
So your here looking to get dumped again?
Must have been like that for you because she knew you got off on her wanting to leave you and she did. And your on this website because the thought probably gets you hard right?

Well, my case is a little hard to understand. I have posted a lot of post about it.
My wife never let me for a bbc (during our marriage).
She was having a relationship with a black guy when I met her more tan 15 years ago. She was 23 years old and he was 8 years older than her.
Their relationship was wrong (they had been together during almsot 5 years) due his oedipus complex, so they used to break up and stay separated for some weeks and become reconciled later. They did it over and over again, in special during the last years together.
I was a great friend from Susana (my wife). During one of these breaks, Susana and me got an affair. It lasted until he came to reconciled one more time. Susie and me were going to meet in a bar, but she finally cancelled our appointment for him.
This was the first time in my life when a girl rejected for another man. Of course I had not right to be with her. She was her girlfriend.
Susie had been without fuck with him, for more than 2 months (and she was going to stay in that way for some months too) due the conflict between them.
They used to sleep together during the weekends (Susie lived in her family house by that time). Every mondays I used to go to her office (we worked in the same place) and asked her if she had fucked with her boyfriend or not. She told me a lot of times that she had refused to have sex with him.
That situation was not going to last too long. Her ex was desperated to have sex. After a hard weekend, where they had gone to a park to take a sun bath and he was close to have sex with Susie right there, she finally allowed him to fuck her, during the next week in his house.
She told me that they had fucked and it turned me crazy. I felt a mix of angry, envy and excitation!
However, the nest saturday I went to a disco and met a girl there. I spent two weeks with her and we broke up.
Finally Susie broke up definitely with her black boyfriend and we started a new relationship together.
What ?????????????...

My wife Phyliss replied on the first page and I thought maybe I should give my thoughts. The first time I saw Phyliss have sex with a black man I knew her leaving me was a real possibility. Her and I had never had sex like they had. She had multiple orgasms, she made sounds I had never heard her make, she moved her body different than anytime I had seen. She begged him to pound her hard, to stretch her pussy and the look in her eyes was almost primal or maybe animalistic. After that I saw her go from one black guy to another until she found Jamal. I didn't see them together the first time he fucked her but the way she talked I knew there was a chance that he was the one and it turned out he was. If it had been say ten years earlier in our marriage I don't think she would have came back to me but by then Phyliss was 55 years old and she was looking for the stability that we had had in our marriage. She just knew it was time to come back to her family so to speak because several black guys offered to let her move in with them when they found out Jamal had found a new, young girlfriend. Anyway just my 2 cents.

rock
Would have let her to be continually dumped after every other friend used her up. Then let her being a lonley miserable used up senior citizen. Selfish people like her came back to you because you allowed yourself to be a doormat. Feel sorry that you will live your life with a woman that obviously does not respect nor love you.

No wife should leave their husband. If he can't hang he's free to leave. She should stay with him, but keep fucking on the side and make sure he's well aware of it. Have your boy toys show up unannounced, fuck them anywhere in the house you want. Let hubby wake up in the middle of the night to the sounds of sweet sex. Kiss your lovers in front of him. Make it known that you have no intention of leaving but you're going to keep fucking as you see fit.
No real husband would remotely allow such acts and would have shown her the door the moment she said she will do what she wants with other men.

Back