Has your boss ever fucked your hot wife?

My previous boss was very into the bull and dom lifestyle. He was married but he did not find married sexual lifestyle to his liking compared to his previous lifestyle.

One day at work I was visited and went and had lunch with a black male friend that my boss apparently knew and that kind of gave away the fact we played around.

My boss called me into his office one day and plain out asked me if I was a hot wife and my husband a cuck. I tried to deny it but part of it was pretty exciting being found out and being teased about it. He informed me my job was not in danger but some things were going to be changing for the better and he'd let me know. I left his office excited and wondering.

The first call was when I was at home watching TV with hubby one night. My boss called me and told me he was having cell phone problems and wanted to know if he could stop by and have me take a look. He pulled into my driveway and I went out to his vehicle where I was told his phone was fine but he wanted me to give him a handjob and I was not to tell my hubby. I proceeded to jack him off there trying to make it look like we were talking about his phone. He came all over my hand and wrist and then told me to lick it and swallow which I did happily. He then left and I went back inside.

Plenty of other fun games were had as things continued...

Not my big boss but yes with the department head. He was a fit black man with a reputation. Him and I ended up going on a work trip together. The first night we went out with others there and were feeling pretty good by the time we went back to our rooms. He wanted to know if I wanted to come over and have a little smoke before the end of the night and I said yes.

We were in his room smoking when I informed him I felt like taking a shower. I stripped down and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. Soon he came in and joined me. We started messing around and playing around touching and tasting and soon he had me bent over and was fucking me. We both came hard.
So hot lol 😆 😍

My previous boss was very into the bull and dom lifestyle. He was married but he did not find married sexual lifestyle to his liking compared to his previous lifestyle.

One day at work I was visited and went and had lunch with a black male friend that my boss apparently knew and that kind of gave away the fact we played around.

My boss called me into his office one day and plain out asked me if I was a hot wife and my husband a cuck. I tried to deny it but part of it was pretty exciting being found out and being teased about it. He informed me my job was not in danger but some things were going to be changing for the better and he'd let me know. I left his office excited and wondering.

The first call was when I was at home watching TV with hubby one night. My boss called me and told me he was having cell phone problems and wanted to know if he could stop by and have me take a look. He pulled into my driveway and I went out to his vehicle where I was told his phone was fine but he wanted me to give him a handjob and I was not to tell my hubby. I proceeded to jack him off there trying to make it look like we were talking about his phone. He came all over my hand and wrist and then told me to lick it and swallow which I did happily. He then left and I went back inside.

Plenty of other fun games were had as things continued...
That's so hot id love a wife like that

Back