Has Your Wife Ever Recruited A Female Friend

My wife started a new position at her work and is somewhat smitten by her new coworker, Cindy.

She complains about how she thinks Cindy’s new live in BF is not a good partner. She’s even suggested to Cindy that she kick him out after hearing her say the sex isn’t good.

Now, it hasn’t happened yet, and I’m staying out of it-no suggestions or encouragement. But, I’m hoping eventually she either shares her BBC fuck buddy with Cindy or at least somehow evangelize how awesome BBC sex is.

Have wives on this forum ever recruited a friend or family member into the lifestyle?

My wife started a new position at her work and is somewhat smitten by her new coworker, Cindy.

She complains about how she thinks Cindy’s new live in BF is not a good partner. She’s even suggested to Cindy that she kick him out after hearing her say the sex isn’t good.

Now, it hasn’t happened yet, and I’m staying out of it-no suggestions or encouragement. But, I’m hoping eventually she either shares her BBC fuck buddy with Cindy or at least somehow evangelize how awesome BBC sex is.

Have wives on this forum ever recruited a friend or family member into the lifestyle?
It's quite common actually for BBC Wives to recruit for BBC. It only makes sence right......Our Wives Holes are finally being satisfied in ways that us Cucks simply cannot give them....It's only natural that Women would-should share this valuable information with other Women

Last edited:
LONG story, but my Sister walked in to a restaurant I never expected to see her in while I was coied up to my then BBC Lover, dressed to the 9's as an obvious SLUT, and I stammered someting about an impromptu business dinner........we ended up sahring him for 6 months together. It was VERY hot, but she realized how much she enjoyed this and knew her lameass husband would NEVER accept it, so we had one last CRAZY get together, and she stopped seeing him. Wass a lot of fun while it lasted. J (the wife)

It's quite common actually for BBC Wives to recruit for BBC. It only makes sence right......Our Wives Holes are finally being satisfied in ways that us Cucks simply cannot give them....It's only natural that Women would-should share this valuable information with other Women
Yes, pass the word. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

My Wife/Mistress brought three of Her friends, as well as several family members into our poly Family-type group......She taught them how to Dominate us white boys and how to submit to our Black Masters and Mistresses....

Back