Biggest your wife ever had

I had a 10" BF for a while until he fell in love. He was 21 and recovered in a matter of seconds,he stretched me and really gave me that full feeling. Other BF's are shorter but still 7-8-1/2 and girthy, I prefer the stretch rather than the depth

The biggest bbc I have experienced is 9 1/2+ inches, at present the first black guy my,husband introduced me to but I refused to entertain the idea of having sex with any other man wether he was white or black.
The guy worked with my husband and after my husband noticed his penis while they were stood next to each other at the company urinals.
The guy who is Laddie has now come back into our lives and since I have become deeply involved with black bulls he is now visiting my husband and I on a regular basis. Having originally refused my husbands attempts to have sex with Laddie although I was curious as to both what a bigger penis would be like and if a black guy would be better at sex . Which when I eventually experienced sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than my husbands but has more stamina also .
I am now involved sexually with Laddie who’s penis is fourteen inches in length and very thick, I am slowly taking more of his penis but due to the total size so far I have managed eight inches but the more we meet I gradually take more and although it’s frustrating for both Laddie and I with perseverance and time I will gradually take more of his extremely beautiful penis .

I watched my wife take just over 10 inches and it hurt. She's 4ft 10 tho
Are we married to same wife?…. lol. I don’t bring a ruler but profile name said “Nearly11”…it looked fucking huge! She was nervous, but he knew how to work it and she took it all…I mean I was shocked! A B2w member in our videos was very close to 10. He was a pro with it she said. Needless to say that gave her confidence she can take about anything. A 9 inch misused has hurt her cervix before…so it really is in his you use it.

Are we married to same wife?…. lol. I don’t bring a ruler but profile name said “Nearly11”…it looked fucking huge! She was nervous, but he knew how to work it and she took it all…I mean I was shocked! A B2w member in our videos was very close to 10. He was a pro with it she said. Needless to say that gave her confidence she can take about anything. A 9 inch misused has hurt her cervix before…so it really is in his you use it.
I know when he pulled it out it was long. I asked him.. but being the per I am I loved it.

We never got a tape out but both her hands stacked around his shaft and my hand, his bellend still showing, so a good estimate 9”+👍 good girth as well

Back