Has anyone actually fucked their boss or have thought about fucking their boss?

As a man, I had an older gay boss at a small company he owned. He would bring in young men living with him and say they were a nephew. It never fooled anyone, but that wasn;t the point either. They were never very productive at the office. Some left quickly. Another hung on for years. He never propositioned me and since there was nowhere to go within the company, I never offered. I wound up as manager of the company anway.

Over this summer we've gotten to know, been hanging out with a 19 y.o. modern hippy girl Samantha (fake name) who works at the carwash by our house. She's petite like me but taller. She kinda knows what hubby and I do but not everything. She knows that hubby isn't jealous and that I cheat and don't get in trouble. Anyway, she wants to screw 2 black guys she knows. One who works at the carwash with her and the other guy is his "homeboy" who freaking lives next door to the carwash. No *******!! This is crazy. She's meant to get these black dicks!! She's only been with 3 guys sexually, all country white guys so we can all imagine what she's in for. She's kissed both of them and hands play too. We'll keep y'all posted. She'll be screwing these guys soon

Over this summer we've gotten to know, been hanging out with a 19 y.o. modern hippy girl Samantha (fake name) who works at the carwash by our house. She's petite like me but taller. She kinda knows what hubby and I do but not everything. She knows that hubby isn't jealous and that I cheat and don't get in trouble. Anyway, she wants to screw 2 black guys she knows. One who works at the carwash with her and the other guy is his "homeboy" who freaking lives next door to the carwash. No *******!! This is crazy. She's meant to get these black dicks!! She's only been with 3 guys sexually, all country white guys so we can all imagine what she's in for. She's kissed both of them and hands play too. We'll keep y'all posted. She'll be screwing these guys soon
Good work on guiding her into something that will benefit her for the rest of her life. Help her to find a husband that can support her in this and you will make him a happy man.

Beautiful, what's the update?

Just wondering has any of the ladies who post in here have fucked their boss or have thought about fucking your boss or coworker?
I've only ever been with one of my bosses. We went down to a new store to help setup some stuff. We went out to dinner with some of the other employees. A few of went from there to drinks afterwards and ended up closing down the bar. My boss and I went back to our hotel where he invited me down to his room to have some of our leftovers from dinner and just hangout. Went down to his room to find he had a huge suite with an amazing glass and rock shower. He said to go for it and use the shower adding in as long as he could join me. I was ******* and it was playful so I said yes. We stripped down and got in the shower and had amazing foreplay and sex under the endless hot water.

I have been with several coworkers through various jobs.

Kinda the opposite way round but one of my oldest friends, white woman, has been blacked and impregnated by a black employee. Just months after deciding she didn't want *******, she couldn't resist the chance to have a black one. The guy had worked for her for less than a month.

Yes I did once.

My boss and I ended up making a road trip to see a customer that lived out of state. It was an emergency meeting so he asked me to come along so we could drive straight through there and back.

We got into the town where our customer was very early in the morning and were both tired so we decided to rent a hotel room for a few hours of sleep. The hotel we choose only had one room available but it was a king size bed and we were both adults so we went with it. We divided up some blankets and each picked a side of the bed. My boss took off his shirt and pants sleeping in just his boxers. Normally I am a nude sleeper but given having company I just took off my jeans and socks and slept in my underwear and shirt.

At some point my boss got up and went to his meeting. I was a bit on the warm side so since I was now alone I tossed the rest of my clothes on the floor and turned up the AC a bit. My boss finally came back and said he was done and soon it was time to leave and start the drive back. I told him I was going to shower first and without even thinking about it just got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom. I was halfway there when it occurred to me I was naked. My boss kind of laughed and then turned around. The damage had already been done so I simply finished the journey to the bathroom.

During my shower I was kind of turned on. I enjoyed staying in hotels in the first place, and I had just been nude in front of my boss. Since time was a consideration and I was not alone I decided not to enjoy myself in the shower. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes and went out into the room to see my boss now nude sitting on the bed showing off an impressive erection. He said something about how he did not want me to be embarrassed so he figured we should be matching. He then came over to me and leaned down and began kissing me.

Already being horny and having a very hot looking and good smelling man kissing me there was going to be no stopping. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and was on the bed. His hand and fingers quickly found my vagina and his mouth and teeth found my nipples. I reached down and found his already hard dick and began slowly stroking it back and forth as he explored me. I was building a good sized orgasm and approaching it when he moved between my legs. He pushed up and out on each of my legs as he moved in closer. I reached down and guided him into me. Him going inside of me started my first orgasm. I was lucky he started slow and then increased his speed and power as he went along. Orgasm number two was coming on fast and hard. It seemed to last forever and at the same time be over too soon before he was pushing into me like he was trying to go through me. I swear I could feel his whole body pulsing on and inside of me and warmth flooding between us.

It took quite a few moments before we relaxed and separated. My whole body seemed sore and between my legs was tender and soaking wet from the combination from both of us. We laughed and made some small talk as we came down from the high. We both then got cleaned up and dressed so we could check out on time and begin the drive home.

Back