Accidentally Seen A Big One

I checked an uncle of mine's cell phone once many years ago, I was literally in high-school. He was in the living room, he left his cell phone unlocked next to me and I went to make a stupid post on Facebook, like he was very ******* or something, we got along well. I opened his photo gallery to post some ridiculous photo of him and OMG his absolutely hideous/amazing cock appeared. You know "horrible" like it was huge and had some obscene and "disgusting" marked veins, but they obviously make an incredible cock. Well, I've never seen him the same way.

2 years ago I saw my neighbour outside in a pool naked, I asked him if I could join him, he was so shy and silent but he accepted haha... I joined him in his pool and gave him a good blowjob for 15 minutes, he will always remember that day, even if we don't talk that much, I did that because he has a really nice cock and he is shy.

My ex husbands friend was huge! They all would joke about how big he was and I never thought about it. But one night after hosting a New Year’s party he slept on our couch and I came out of our room to get a ******* of water and it was showing out the bottom of his shorts. I woke him up to tell him next thing I know I was giving him head. All while my husband was ******* in our bedroom. Went back to bed after he finished but I couldn’t sleep I just kept thinking about it so I went back out again and he fucked me I was sore for three days after. It never happened again and I never told anyone about it till now.
That must have been so hot and exciting

I checked an uncle of mine's cell phone once many years ago, I was literally in high-school. He was in the living room, he left his cell phone unlocked next to me and I went to make a stupid post on Facebook, like he was very ******* or something, we got along well. I opened his photo gallery to post some ridiculous photo of him and OMG his absolutely hideous/amazing cock appeared. You know "horrible" like it was huge and had some obscene and "disgusting" marked veins, but they obviously make an incredible cock. Well, I've never seen him the same way.
You should have let him fuck ya

I guess when you see him nowadays you look down at his crotch

It wasn't a friend or family member, but early on in our relationship, my wife and I were at the Colorado River with some friends, and after sundown, we decided to get away from the party for some personal time. We were in a clearing along the river bank when a young Mexican guy was walking by with a fishing pole. He didn't see us and proceeded to unzip to take a leak. The guy was huge...thing had to be at least 8-9 inches soft, and thick. My then fiance gasped when she saw it and let out a small giggle which he heard. He glanced our way, smiled as he finished up, put it back in his shorts, and walked away. What followed was by far the most intense love making session we had up to that point....she fucked like her ass was on 🔥 🔥 fire.

It wasn't a friend or family member, but early on in our relationship, my wife and I were at the Colorado River with some friends, and after sundown, we decided to get away from the party for some personal time. We were in a clearing along the river bank when a young Mexican guy was walking by with a fishing pole. He didn't see us and proceeded to unzip to take a leak. The guy was huge...thing had to be at least 8-9 inches soft, and thick. My then fiance gasped when she saw it and let out a small giggle which he heard. He glanced our way, smiled as he finished up, put it back in his shorts, and walked away. What followed was by far the most intense love making session we had up to that point....she fucked like her ass was on 🔥 🔥 fire.
Good for her

My ex husbands friend was huge! They all would joke about how big he was and I never thought about it. But one night after hosting a New Year’s party he slept on our couch and I came out of our room to get a ******* of water and it was showing out the bottom of his shorts. I woke him up to tell him next thing I know I was giving him head. All while my husband was ******* in our bedroom. Went back to bed after he finished but I couldn’t sleep I just kept thinking about it so I went back out again and he fucked me I was sore for three days after. It never happened again and I never told anyone about it till now.
That's fucking hot ! Love it.

Two years ago we were on a couples vacation in Laguna Beach. My hubby and I thought we had arrived first to the vacation rental. We had three couples along with us so four couples in total. As we were bringing our stuff in the house I went up stairs to where the bedrooms were. One of the hubby’s of the other couples who I had never seen naked was stepping out of the shower. He had the biggest cock I’d ever seen. I just stood there staring at it. It had to be 8 inches soft. He apologized for not closing the door but he never covered himself up. I said no worries and I love your cock. I was wearing my sundress and he came to me kissed me on my neck as he pressed his cock against my pussy. It did take long until I had his cock down my throat. My hubby walked in and caught us. They both split roasted me. It was a great vacation full of sex and play time.

Two years ago we were on a couples vacation in Laguna Beach. My hubby and I thought we had arrived first to the vacation rental. We had three couples along with us so four couples in total. As we were bringing our stuff in the house I went up stairs to where the bedrooms were. One of the hubby’s of the other couples who I had never seen naked was stepping out of the shower. He had the biggest cock I’d ever seen. I just stood there staring at it. It had to be 8 inches soft. He apologized for not closing the door but he never covered himself up. I said no worries and I love your cock. I was wearing my sundress and he came to me kissed me on my neck as he pressed his cock against my pussy. It did take long until I had his cock down my throat. My hubby walked in and caught us. They both split roasted me. It was a great vacation full of sex and play time.
Good for you girl. Hope you suck him more often and then hubby comes in both do ya.

Back