Accidentally Seen A Big One

Who else on here has accidentally seen a male friend, family or coworker’s cock and couldn’t believe how big?!

I was in an adult bookstore recently and my boss came in. Not my immediate boss, this was the executive over the whole company.

He didn’t see me because it’s dark as pitch in those places and my eyes had adjusted and his had not. But the guy, who is 8 years older than me at least pulls out a full on womb wrecker (and he’s white). I couldn’t believe. I left before he saw me but I’m sure someone serviced him. He’s huge. I’m secretly hoping to tell him about my Hotwife.😉

Clara!!! You naughty little slut thinking about getting shagged by your ******* in-laws BBC! So hot! He can just fill you up💧with no worries at all too! ******* in laws love to do little chores around the house to get in good with the in-laws so he can come over and move some boxes around in the garage, put a load in his mom in-law, then sit down and enjoy the rump roast and potatoes you cooked!♠️

Clara!!! You naughty little slut thinking about getting shagged by your ******* in-laws BBC! So hot! He can just fill you up💧with no worries at all too! ******* in laws love to do little chores around the house to get in good with the in-laws so he can come over and move some boxes around in the garage, put a load in his mom in-law, then sit down and enjoy the rump roast and potatoes you cooked!♠️
Maybe he has already. He is a carpenter and I needed a door hanging last weekend.

Who else on here has accidentally seen a male friend, family or coworker’s cock and couldn’t believe how big?!

I was in an adult bookstore recently and my boss came in. Not my immediate boss, this was the executive over the whole company.

He didn’t see me because it’s dark as pitch in those places and my eyes had adjusted and his had not. But the guy, who is 8 years older than me at least pulls out a full on womb wrecker (and he’s white). I couldn’t believe. I left before he saw me but I’m sure someone serviced him. He’s huge. I’m secretly hoping to tell him about my Hotwife.😉
Awesome. Let him fuck your wife soon

When I was a teenager I went into a public bathroom once when they had the old style piss troughs and was standing there taking a leak and this older white guy steps up beside me, my curiosity got the better of me and I glanced over and I know my jaw dropped when I saw his long flaccid cock hanging there, I know it was 8 or 9 inches and he caught me admiring it and said “do you like what you see?” being young I just laughed it off and zipped up and ran out of there. I haven’t seen anything like it since and I think it filled my young fantasies for quite some time.

My ex husbands friend was huge! They all would joke about how big he was and I never thought about it. But one night after hosting a New Year’s party he slept on our couch and I came out of our room to get a ******* of water and it was showing out the bottom of his shorts. I woke him up to tell him next thing I know I was giving him head. All while my husband was ******* in our bedroom. Went back to bed after he finished but I couldn’t sleep I just kept thinking about it so I went back out again and he fucked me I was sore for three days after. It never happened again and I never told anyone about it till now.

My ex husbands friend was huge! They all would joke about how big he was and I never thought about it. But one night after hosting a New Year’s party he slept on our couch and I came out of our room to get a ******* of water and it was showing out the bottom of his shorts. I woke him up to tell him next thing I know I was giving him head. All while my husband was ******* in our bedroom. Went back to bed after he finished but I couldn’t sleep I just kept thinking about it so I went back out again and he fucked me I was sore for three days after. It never happened again and I never told anyone about it till now.
Very hot! I want that for my wife!

Mine coincidentally also took place in an adult bookstore! I worked at one for a few years. It had the movie booths in the back that were really dark. Women weren't allowed back there, so it was just men cruising and fooling around with each other. Anyway, I had to go through the movie booths to get to the office where our break room was. I was walking back to grab lunch and I saw my friend turn around with it all just hanging out. It was a monster of a BWC! He put it away as we both laughed and another guy scurried away. I became friends with him from working there, so I already knew he was gay. It's a shame, because we could've had a lot of fun while I was on the clock. Oh well! I did hook up with a few other guys who came through to buy movies or whatever else they were into. Kinda miss that job. It was a lot of fun!

Mine coincidentally also took place in an adult bookstore! I worked at one for a few years. It had the movie booths in the back that were really dark. Women weren't allowed back there, so it was just men cruising and fooling around with each other. Anyway, I had to go through the movie booths to get to the office where our break room was. I was walking back to grab lunch and I saw my friend turn around with it all just hanging out. It was a monster of a BWC! He put it away as we both laughed and another guy scurried away. I became friends with him from working there, so I already knew he was gay. It's a shame, because we could've had a lot of fun while I was on the clock. Oh well! I did hook up with a few other guys who came through to buy movies or whatever else they were into. Kinda miss that job. It was a lot of fun!
Love bookstore stories. 😊👍

I would have liked to watch

Back