Office Assistant

BBCinVT

Male
Real Person
From
VT, US
There are lots of stories out there about older, successful men fucking their younger office assistants. Now I'm in the position of having to place an ad for an assistant myself and I'm wondering if it will happen to me too. The thought of having a woman half my age to work closely with and fuck regularly turns me on. Probably won't happen, but fun to think about.

1705009385640.png

There are lots of stories out there about older, successful men fucking their younger office assistants. Now I'm in the position of having to place an ad for an assistant myself and I'm wondering if it will happen to me too. The thought of having a woman half my age to work closely with and fuck regularly turns me on. Probably won't happen, but fun to think about.

View attachment 6799774
Theres a good chance it will happen. Especially because you have power over them. They love that. Good huntin brotha

View attachment 6799774
I hope you find soon a young and sexy white girl eager to learn the trade

View attachment 6799774
I have fucked my boss the CEO before. It is and was very erotic.

View attachment 6799774
I hope you have a good interview to find a sexy assistant.

View attachment 6799774
I hope you have a successful hunt for an amazingly talented assistant. 😈

Back