Still hot swollen pussy

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
Posted yesterday about Marcel my new office assistant who swelled my pussy to orgasms in the office loo.
Am home and my pussy lips have swelled up again thinking of his black fuck stick hammering my cunt. I am so fucking horny thinking of what he did to me.
Have a black vibrator giving me temporary relief. Oh fuck!

Posted yesterday about Marcel my new office assistant who swelled my pussy to orgasms in the office loo.
Am home and my pussy lips have swelled up again thinking of his black fuck stick hammering my cunt. I am so fucking horny thinking of what he did to me.
Your thoughts when you first layed eyes on Macel and progression of him providing you office services before his first time providing you "BBC SERVICES".

Invite him over for the week to continue using your cunt for you Angela.

Love to release your desires with me sexy! Love to fill in the gap! Lol!!

Back