6’6 black 22yo man looking to dominate pussy NYC

Hi I’m Manhattan based, I don’t discriminate what type of hole both you and husband can suck or ride… I love white pussy or hole I want to make you orgasm. My job is not done if I don’t.

7.5 inches tall and slim. Long hair (tell me what style you like) all I do is focus on my appearance I’m always in the gym (so you know I look good). Young older I don’t care…. let me fuck you. I am yours.

DM me… fly me out I’m looking for a job but I’m not doing anything right now

Please let me smash I want to change your life. I’m always horny I can’t stop thinking about pussy

Last edited:
Hi I’m Manhattan based, I don’t discriminate what type of hole both you and husband can suck or ride… I love white pussy or hole I want to make you orgasm. My job is not done if I don’t.

7.5 inches tall and slim. Long hair (tell me what style you like) all I do is focus on my appearance I’m always in the gym (so you know I look good). Young older I don’t care…. let me fuck you. I am yours.

Please let me smash I want to change your life. I’m always horny I can’t stop thinking about pussy
Hello, we are interested in getting to know about you

Hey I'm looking for that big black cock. I am always wet and horny. I stay very very wet... I love to f*** all night long. And I am completely and totally in love with big black dick. I like to f*** all night long... I got everything you need to keep you up and running and cummin for days. Love sucking dick for hours. Can you go all night? Do you want to

Back