Black master looking for slave

I live in LA California and i'm Bi so male or female slave doesn't really matter to me. But complete submission and obedience are required meaning you do Exactly as i say when i say it and disrespect of any kind will be ignored. For any interested slaves message me with (SLAVE BITCH HERE AND READY TO SERVE) and send a description of what you look like

I live in LA California and i'm Bi so male or female slave doesn't really matter to me. But complete submission and obedience are required meaning you do Exactly as i say when i say it and disrespect of any kind will be ignored. For any interested slaves message me with (SLAVE BITCH HERE AND READY TO SERVE) and send a description of what you look like
Master Davon Internet do you want to dominate white Sissy over the Internet?

SLAVE BITCH HERE AND READY TO SERVE

I revere!
I am a male, 66-year-old pensioner, with a hairy body, mustachioed and bearded (with now white fur). I weigh 76 kilos and am 1.74 meters tall. I am submissive and sexually completely helpless. I am looking for 24/7 bondage. I would also like the black Master to give me one of his slaves as my fiancée, so that she and I become a couple of his slaves.
I would be happy if you would like to specify the contours and areas of slavery as you imagine it.

I interested in this experience

You should start from verifying your profile

Morning, I reside in Fairfield, California a straight BBC, certainly indeed searching for couple( s) female(s) whom are highly serious about being my sex slaves. Lately been receiving an abundance of fakes & phonies...would like to come across genuine individuals, certainly not any from overseas.
Primarily would prefer individuals in the Northern California area ( I'm willing to travel) I'll except those who are in the Reno, Vegas area as well ( however they must travel to me..or perhaps we meet halfway) not at all opposed in making arrangements.
Looking for slaves with complete obedience submission. I like to meet the couple and or females in seeing( that way nobody's time is waisted) if all are in agreeance to everything. Must do exactly as I say,when I say...no questions ask.
If interested.DM
And mentioned b2w

Yes Sir .. will message you

Hi..I'm Ricky..and I'm a total submissive panty boi sissy bareback bottom latino.im very clean discreet..handsome.stesight looking scting

Hi..I'm Ricky..and I'm a total submissive panty boi sissy bareba latino.im very clean discreet..handsome.steersiHi..I'm Ricky..and I'm a total submissive panty boi sissy bareback bottom latino.im very clean discreet..handsome.straight looking & acting..but behind close doors I turn into a total slut..I love cock and needbto gety phat ASs pounded hard deep....leaving my man pussy stretched open dripping globs bbc Cum.....I'm attracted to black men and Bbc
I'm very comfortable be a sissy to others in my surroundings..I can satisfy a man in bed but not a women...been married ,4 times to sexy women..but each cheated on me..with the ultimatum of deal with it or leave..
And I pretended to not know and ignored it..knowing that I was to blame..I was not msn enough to do my dutiesvin bed as a man....and ive been llike this all my life...no stamina. Cock to small..come to fast .balls tiny....and I was a pathetic example of a man!!
..letting other men..strangers..friends..coworkers..neighbors and even my boss...do my job in bed with my wives......Seeing the total obvious in front of me..and turn my head..leave the room go to another room..get out of the pool ...leaving them to alone ..giving other men privacy to slip there big manly cicks into my wives to satisfy them...and srill would beg thembto forgive me and another chance to be a man..allowing other mem at a clib to dancel and laugh withbthem on out snniversary

And I pretended to not know and ignored it..knowing that I was to blame..I was not msn enough to do my dutiesvin bed as a man....and ive been llike this all my life...no stamina. Cock to small..come to fast .balls tiny....and I was a pathetic example of a man!!
..letting other men..strangers..friends..coworkers..neighbors and even my boss...do my job in bed with my wives......Seeing the total obvious in fronti eslk sllnober my msnhoodnt of me..and turn my head..leave the room go to another room..get out of the pool ...leaving them to alone ..giving other men privacy to slip there big manly cicks into my wives to satisfy them...and srill would beg thembto forgive me and another chance to be een a sissy bitch boy all.my life and now im livingvas onea man..allowing other men at a club to dancel and laugh with them on out anniversary
I was to scared to stand up for what is mine..didn't want to fight..so I would just let them walk all over me manhood.andhave their way with my wives.which is why I want to be a slave..a bitch noulboi.to real dominant masters .Also I have more ASS than cock...and men libebit

As an inferior white cuckold from germany I would accept to become a slave of a black master. Is any black master interested to own me in real life or online - please Sir, send me a message.

Slave bitch here and ready to serve

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 62
Slave bitch, ready to serve Master

I am from Barcelona, thin and submissive,

I want to learn to please him

Back