Real Masters and real slaves!

It’s a joke name for some mythical government office in charge of coming up with three word names for other agencies whose first letters don’t clash.

I'm Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde and experienced submissive of several years. Seeking experienced black dom for long term relationship here in uk. Bulls need not respond. Genuine experienced black doms only. I've been previously black owned over 11 years so know what to expect etc my kick I'd is subaly my wickr Id is subkinkyaly

I'm Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde and experienced submissive of several years. Seeking experienced black dom for long term relationship here in uk. Bulls need not respond. Genuine experienced black doms only. I've been previously black owned over 11 years so know what to expect etc my kick I'd is subaly my wickr Id is subkinkyaly
You are super hot. Good luck finding a new owner. Your husband is a lucky man.

At the bottom of this post is a link to a blog where a white woman discusses her life as a consensual slave to a Black Superior. She fully accepts her life as an inferior white slave and actively tries to recruit other whites as slaves including her children! Her ******* now fully accepts being the slave of a Black Master and is now gay. Her ******* is Black only but has not fully accepted ownership yet.

This is not just a sex game that she and others are playing. The Black Superiors completely own the inferior whites. The whites actually sign slave contracts. While not enforceable by law, they are real to the whites who have accepted ownership. Her ******* was actually sold to his current Master. In many cases the whites are allowed to work, in some cases for the Superior Blacks, and they are paid their salary. However, the Black Owners have access to the bank accounts of the whites so essentially the whites work for free like during Black slavery. There is nothing the whites will not do for their owners. In her case, she has had sex with both her ******* and her ******* to please her Black Superiors! Both she and her ******* have been whipped! But she does not resent being whipped; she regrets that she and her ******* committed a transgression that required that they be whipped!

Maybe this is all BS, but if true, it makes the cuckold relationships described on this site seem very vanilla. Here is the link.

blmconvert.bdsmlr.com

BLM Convert

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to make this blog into. I dont want it to be another interracial blog. I want it to show DEVOTION and THOUGHT on BLM and Black and white relations. I hope you will learn with me.
blmconvert.bdsmlr.com
blmconvert.bdsmlr.com

Real Masters and real slaves!
Are there real Masters here and real subordinates and slaves of Masters, not made-up stories and fantasies.
I have read many stories, but it seems that they are more the product of fantasies than real, although they are presented as such.
By truly subservient to the black Masters, I mean actually serving them and being useful in every way, domestic, financial and sexual. To serve them and also to work for them and hand over all their money to the Masters to be completely dependent and truly their servants and slaves, not friends, lovers or just for play.View attachment 6194383

Does anyone know what would be a good organization in the St. Louis area my wife and I can join to get her involved in BLM or BNWO?

Back