Black Domination

Well I made several posts on this site about how my wife ,well she gave me to to a gay black Master. Well my Master owns me now and I’m happy serving him.I been having sex with my Master’s land lord it’s a barter type of set up for rent reduction lol. Well I have to sleep over night with the land lord now. I didn’t want to do it but Master well he’s not a man you say no too. So Master had me dress up well very feminine ,panties, pink shorts and matching shirt I look very feminine with my long hair styled like a woman chastity cage locked by Master. He took me to a nice hotel gave me the room number and when I went to the room. The land lord answered in his robe. Well I thought I knew what I was in for Master John-said to me do what ever he wants. So I go in and he has a deli tray there we have some wine and like some snacks. candles like a romantic thing. Then lee takes my hand and pulls me over to him and he kisses me. I don’t like it but I go along of course. He pushes me down so I get on my knees he spreads his legs and moves his robe out of the way and there is his little white dick all nice and hard sticking out. Well he gets up on the edge of his chair and I start sucking his little dick he says take all of it I have it all in my mouth he said balls too. It’s no problem so I have his little dick and balls in my mouth. lol As much as I’d like too do this with Master John he’s just to big. He stops me and he has me stand before him and he undressed me. He tells me lay on the bed honey. He always talks to me like I’m his woman . I lay down on the bed so I lay there naked. He makes me move down a little bit he puts pillows under my head he takes his robe off and he straddled my head facing the head board. I suck his little dick and he puts his balls in there to and I suck really his whole crotch lol at once and after a few minutes he cums in my mouth I never sucked balls and a cock at the same time lol it was a first for me. He gets in bed and with him he says honey did you enjoy it and we’ll i did like it a little so I said yes lee very much you were great . Lol I don’t like it that much and white dick too ugh lol but I play along . I tell him your really great in bed. Well-he fucks me bare back a coupe times that night and i take his cum inside me. He kisses me and leaves me in the morning I wait until he’s gone Master calls and says get your ass out here bitch he sounds mad. I go right out and get in his car. He’s is mad he said shut the fuck up ,I don’t dare say a word. We go in his apartment he said get in the bathroom whore and clean yourself and I do just like he said my pussy is clean and I shower I hoping every trace of Lee is off me. Master slaps my face he said lee told me when he left and he called me to tell me to pick you up that you enjoyed it . I said no Master please I said that so Lee would be satisfied . Master John said your still getting a beating he took out his strap and I kiss it he makes me worship his strap and I’m on my knees and Master starts whipping me. I won’t resist it hurts really bad my back and ass are on fire when he finally stops. Master walks me to the bed by pulling my hair on my knees and Master walks he sits on the side of the bed and I don’t need to be told I kiss his lick his feet , he pulls my head up to that wonderful big black cock and I suck it oh there’s nothing I like better. I have to work hard and for quite a long time before he gives me his nut.With Masters cum in me mouth, I love it I like to hold it in my mouth a while to get a real good taste of it before I swallow. I stay on my knees with his cock by my face and I tell him how much I love him and I will always belong to him I look up at my Master’s eyes when I say it I worship you Master he said good slave get in bed and it was nice to be in Masters arm again I’m nothing without him . So now that I said all this , the haters on this site can tell me how fucked up I am but I just don’t care. I love and worship Master John i obey him completely

Well I made several posts on this site about how my wife ,well she gave me to to a gay black Master. Well my Master owns me now and I’m happy serving him.I been having sex with my Master’s land lord it’s a barter type of set up for rent reduction lol. Well I have to ******* over night with the land lord now. I didn’t want to do it but Master well he’s not a man you say no too. So Master had me dress up well very feminine ,panties, pink shorts and matching shirt I look very feminine with my long hair styled like a woman chastity cage locked by Master. He took me to a nice hotel gave me the room number and when I went to the room. The land lord answered in his robe. Well I thought I knew what I was in for Master John-said to me do what ever he wants. So I go in and he has a deli tray there we have some wine and like some snacks. candles like a romantic thing. Then lee takes my hand and pulls me over to him and he kisses me. I don’t like it but I go along of course. He pushes me down so I get on my knees he spreads his legs and moves his robe out of the way and there is his little white dick all nice and hard sticking out. Well he gets up on the edge of his chair and I start sucking his little dick he says take all of it I have it all in my mouth he said balls too. It’s no problem so I have his little dick and balls in my mouth. lol As much as I’d like too do this with Master John he’s just to big. He stops me and he has me stand before him and he undressed me. He tells me lay on the bed honey. He always talks to me like I’m his woman . I lay down on the bed so I lay there naked. He makes me move down a little bit he puts pillows under my head he takes his robe off and he straddled my head facing the head board. I suck his little dick and he puts his balls in there to and I suck really his whole crotch lol at once and after a few minutes he cums in my mouth I never sucked balls and a cock at the same time lol it was a first for me. He gets in bed and with him he says honey did you enjoy it and we’ll i did like it a little so I said yes lee very much you were great . Lol I don’t like it that much and white dick too ugh lol but I play along . I tell him your really great in bed. Well-he fucks me bare back a coupe times that night and i take his cum inside me. He kisses me and leaves me in the morning I wait until he’s gone Master calls and says get your ass out here bitch he sounds mad. I go right out and get in his car. He’s is mad he said shut the fuck up ,I don’t dare say a word. We go in his apartment he said get in the bathroom whore and clean yourself and I do just like he said my pussy is clean and I shower I hoping every trace of Lee is off me. Master slaps my face he said lee told me when he left and he called me to tell me to pick you up that you enjoyed it . I said no Master please I said that so Lee would be satisfied . Master John said your still getting a beating he took out his strap and I kiss it he makes me worship his strap and I’m on my knees and Master starts whipping me. I won’t resist it hurts really bad my back and ass are on fire when he finally stops. Master walks me to the bed by pulling my hair on my knees and Master walks he sits on the side of the bed and I don’t need to be told I kiss his lick his feet , he pulls my head up to that wonderful big black cock and I suck it oh there’s nothing I like better. I have to work hard and for quite a long time before he gives me his nut.With Masters cum in me mouth, I love it I like to hold it in my mouth a while to get a real good taste of it before I swallow. I stay on my knees with his cock by my face and I tell him how much I love him and I will always belong to him I look up at my Master’s eyes when I say it I worship you Master he said good slave get in bed and it was nice to be in Masters arm again I’m nothing without him . So now that I said all this , the haters on this site can tell me how fucked up I am but I just don’t care. I love and worship Master John i obey him completely
I'm so jealous it would be wonderful.
Every bit of that is my dream 🖤🧎

Back