Extreme bdsm

I would love for a black man to own my girlfriend and for him to abuse my mildly, like punching or crushing my balls (not so hard I lose them), make her help abuse them or give me her birth control or something, expose how small I am, etc. That would be so much fun.

Our Latin Bull has spanked my Ass a bit and getting comfortable to go further . The Reality of having a real Long Term Bull is that we are getting experience with each other . sessions are real and eventually My Lady will allow him to spank me more severely .

Our Latin Bull has spanked my Ass a bit and getting comfortable to go further . The Reality of having a real Long Term Bull is that we are getting experience with each other . sessions are real and eventually My Lady will allow him to spank me more severely .
does your Lady like watching him spank you

Love it when the black men spank the white boys...View attachment 7000144
On this last pick. I would tell the AI image generator less agony and more pleasure on the sluts face. And make his booty pop more in the jockstrap his ass looks too flat.

Plus the bull's muscles are too over the top. I love how his chest muscles look in the wife beater. But the arms got tone down I need less of a steroid vibe AI.

Back