Hii I'm from Lucknow UP India. I'm looking for a girl who is Mistress and loves cuckolding and will cuckold me. I love sharing my partner. I love wearing panty. I want to wear Chastity. I want to suck bull cock. Single girls can cuck me and use me as slave/cumslut/cumdump or couple use me as pet and they can use my tounge as cum licker and clean his dick or hers pussy

Hii I'm from Lucknow UP India. I'm looking for a girl who is Mistress and loves cuckolding and will cuckold me. I love sharing my partner. I love wearing panty. I want to wear Chastity. I want to suck bull cock. Single girls can cuck me and use me as slave/cumslut/cumdump or couple use me as pet and they can use my tounge as cum licker and clean his dick or hers pussy
We could use someone like you. Do you really like to suck cock? I need mine sucked, and I need my ass cleaned also. Then you can beat your meat and cum on my wife's ass. You can lick up that cum while I piss on your face. Does that sound like fun?

We could use someone like you. Do you really like to suck cock? I need mine sucked, and I need my ass cleaned also. Then you can beat your meat and cum on my wife's ass. You can lick up that cum while I piss on your face. Does that sound like fun?
Yes we can try that i love to be your cumslut

Yes i love sucking cocks and eating cum.... and if you wese acouple then you both can use me as sex toy i will clean your dick and lick her cum filled pussy

Hello bro

Back