Hot swollen pussy

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
This past week a new young man was hired to be my assistant. I was already early in the office when there was a knock at my office door. In stepped a mid-20's handsome young man. Light colored, stunning, charming man introducing himself by the name of Marcel. He stood by my desk not realising my short flowing dress had crept up my lap. Marcel smiled at me as I smiled back at him.
Told him to make himself comfortable, take off his blazer and sit next to me. I familiarised him with his duties as he kept sneaking looks down to my lap, with my dress having crept up a bit more.
Don't know if he did it on purpose, but dropped something unto the floor. Marcel kneeled down and fetched it. My legs where slightly open. I knew he saw my uncovered pussy. Knowing that he did see my pussy made me horny. The arousel made my pussy lips swell and were puffing up and wet as well.
We continued our work when I noticed his cock hardened under his pants. He felt embarrassed, excused himself by going to the loo. Told him he can use my private bathroom. He shut the door. Yes, the curiosity got me hot and went over hearing moans coming from behind the door. I began to rub my pussy and did a very bad thing by opening the door.
Marcel was standing there stroking his at least 10' cock. I stepped in, closed the door and took over jerking his suckable cock.
"I don't know what you think of me and I don't care, but let me kiss your cock". Marcel was all for it, placed his sexy ass on the make up table. His cock was straight up as I leaned down sucking his brown cock into my mouth.
OOOOOHHHHH SUCK IT BOSS, boss or not I was hungry for his luscious brown dick. I stopped for a moment, took of my dress, opened my legs, as he raised and helped me slide down his fuck stick.
FUCK ME, FUCK ME. I was so horny when within minutes his cum shot up into my hungry cunt. After we came of this heavinly ride, I told him this never happened. Marcel just smiled. To embarrassed to share more, have to think about it.

Good story for a guy to tell...
Now on with the truth, ******* didn't happen
Sounded phony enough that some moron came up with a story plot he wishes he could live out as a sissy cuck fraud...

Morale is, these people write better old school short stories than that do profile info...
This filmed story could be seen on xhamster a long time ago

This past week a new young man was hired to be my assistant. I was already early in the office when there was a knock at my office door. In stepped a mid-20's handsome young man. Light colored, stunning, charming man introducing himself by the name of Marcel. He stood by my desk not realising my short flowing dress had crept up my lap. Marcel smiled at me as I smiled back at him.
Told him to make himself comfortable, take off his blazer and sit next to me. I familiarised him with his duties as he kept sneaking looks down to my lap, with my dress having crept up a bit more.
Don't know if he did it on purpose, but dropped something unto the floor. Marcel kneeled down and fetched it. My legs where slightly open. I knew he saw my uncovered pussy. Knowing that he did see my pussy made me horny. The arousel made my pussy lips swell and were puffing up and wet as well.
We continued our work when I noticed his cock hardened under his pants. He felt embarrassed, excused himself by going to the loo. Told him he can use my private bathroom. He shut the door. Yes, the curiosity got me hot and went over hearing moans coming from behind the door. I began to rub my pussy and did a very bad thing by opening the door.
Marcel was standing there stroking his at least 10' cock. I stepped in, closed the door and took over jerking his suckable cock.
"I don't know what you think of me and I don't care, but let me kiss your cock". Marcel was all for it, placed his sexy ass on the make up table. His cock was straight up as I leaned down sucking his brown cock into my mouth.
OOOOOHHHHH SUCK IT BOSS, boss or not I was hungry for his luscious brown dick. I stopped for a moment, took of my dress, opened my legs, as he raised and helped me slide down his fuck stick.
FUCK ME, FUCK ME. I was so horny when within minutes his cum shot up into my hungry cunt. After we came of this heavinly ride, I told him this never happened. Marcel just smiled. To embarrassed to share more, have to think about it.
It sounds like a movie..but if it happened for real,then thats some hot action and a win win for both..

but if hes your assistant why stop it if you both love it?? There´s nothing to be ashamed.

That's hot love that when you take over and get yours! That's hot!

Back