Cuck novel

I am curious if there is a market out there for a real cuckold book. I have many stories from the last 35 years of me an my wife going from a married couple to a full time cuckold relationship. I know there are so many made up stories out there that is what people think and imagine what happens. I would like to write down a complete novel of a true life story to capture it all. I am guessing this has been done but if not I would like to be able to compose it an put it all in a book. Any ideas or suggestions?

I am curious if there is a market out there for a real cuckold book. I have many stories from the last 35 years of me an my wife going from a married couple to a full time cuckold relationship. I know there are so many made up stories out there that is what people think and imagine what happens. I would like to write down a complete novel of a true life story to capture it all. I am guessing this has been done but if not I would like to be able to compose it an put it all in a book. Any ideas or suggestions?

Definitely ... !! and even if it has been done before, your story will be unique to you.

Back