Sexy Medical Aide at my Dr's office

It finally happened. After about three months of weekly flirting, I now know how horny she is. Jenn is a Medical Assistant at my Dr's office. I see her three times a week for Chiro and PT treatment. A month ago, our flirting chat became accidental contact. Jenn is 5' tall, super sexy full body and the sexiest Spanish accent. I was early for my treatment on Saturday and Jenn was able to set me up on the therapy table. We chatted about our Thanksgivings. As I was lying face down waiting for her to place heat pads on my back, she pulled up a chair next to me and we started to chat. She came right out and told me that she was available tonight and wanted to get a ******* with me. I am in my 50's and she is 28. I picked her up and she looked great. Just a hint of her cleavage and snug enough to show off her curves. Well a few drinks and she asked me to take her home. As a gentleman, I did as asked. As we pulled into her apartment complex, she grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs. All she said was, I need it.. please take care of me. It was like a switch was flipped and she was a sex *******. I have not lasted for hours in a long time. Giving her oral and making her orgasm was a great start to the holiday season. I am looking forward to more Spanish loving.

It finally happened. After about three months of weekly flirting, I now know how horny she is. Jenn is a Medical Assistant at my Dr's office. I see her three times a week for Chiro and PT treatment. A month ago, our flirting chat became accidental contact. Jenn is 5' tall, super sexy full body and the sexiest Spanish accent. I was early for my treatment on Saturday and Jenn was able to set me up on the therapy table. We chatted about our Thanksgivings. As I was lying face down waiting for her to place heat pads on my back, she pulled up a chair next to me and we started to chat. She came right out and told me that she was available tonight and wanted to get a ******* with me. I am in my 50's and she is 28. I picked her up and she looked great. Just a hint of her cleavage and snug enough to show off her curves. Well a few drinks and she asked me to take her home. As a gentleman, I did as asked. As we pulled into her apartment complex, she grabbed my hand and placed it between her legs. All she said was, I need it.. please take care of me. It was like a switch was flipped and she was a sex *******. I have not lasted for hours in a long time. Giving her oral and making her orgasm was a great start to the holiday season. I am looking forward to more Spanish loving.
That was a hot start love to hear more of what happened next!

That is exciting.

Back