Has anyone actually fucked their boss or have thought about fucking their boss?

Yes but that's not what I first thought of when I ran across this thread. A friend of my wife's discovered her husband cheated on so she fucked her boss in revenge. It turns out he "had feelings" for her so was pressuring her to go further. Long story short she divorced her husband and married her boss. After nearly 15 years of paying for his step children (including help with college financing) she divorced him and remarried her ex-husband whom she'd been fucking all along.

I worked for a couple that was 10 years older than me. The wife was fairly attractive. Unfortunately she was pretty stupid and ignorant. I could give any presentation to the company and her question was basically, "What did you just say?" Once I got to know her the desire faded.

He wasn't technically her Boss, but his Dad owned the company. We were both on her company's softball team and had games once a week in the evenings. Afterward we'd all go to a bar. Sometimes our babysitter had to get home early to do homework, so I'd head home and my wife would stay and catch a ride home later, since they were her co-workers.
One nite she didn't get home until 4 a.m. I saw her sneak in, but pretended to be asleep. I told her at breakfast I'd gone to bed around 11 and asked what time she'd gotten back. When she lied and told me "around midnight", I knew something had happened. Checked her panties in the laundry and they were stiff with dried cum! Neither of them knew that I knew about it, so I stayed quiet and let it continue.

He wasn't technically her Boss, but his Dad owned the company. We were both on her company's softball team and had games once a week in the evenings. Afterward we'd all go to a bar. Sometimes our babysitter had to get home early to do homework, so I'd head home and my wife would stay and catch a ride home later, since they were her co-workers.
One nite she didn't get home until 4 a.m. I saw her sneak in, but pretended to be asleep. I told her at breakfast I'd gone to bed around 11 and asked what time she'd gotten back. When she lied and told me "around midnight", I knew something had happened. Checked her panties in the laundry and they were stiff with dried cum! Neither of them knew that I knew about it, so I stayed quiet and let it
So what happened afterwards?

So what happened afterwards?
Now that I knew they were fucking, I took more notice of how often she was going into the office early or staying late. Also noticed a subtle change in how she was dressing for work, not just the shorter dresses and skirts, but the sexier bras and panties underneath. They kept at it for a few months. Then my wife announced we were expecting! 8 months later she delivered a healthy baby boy, and no, I never even hinted at asking for a Paternity Test.

My wife is travelling a lot and working overtime a lot too . i hope she would have sex with some of the guys. Would be great

I did once blow my boss after we closed the bar in the warehouse of the bar… he is a nice handsome man in his mid 50s and he was always telling me that I look great and nice and with a great body.. so one night after work we stayed a bit more to ******* a beer relax from work and then close the bar… we actually manage to ******* a bottle o vodka and the he said to me if I would like he could make me really happy and show me his cock… big and thick so without any hesitation I just put it in my mouth as I could fit and blow him and ******* his cum… he was the biggest cock evev had I was so wet. It he didn’t want to fuck me that night… so we did meet up next weekend and he actually made the really really happy!!! And much much wider!!!😉😉

Back