I finally dared to actually tell my cuck to ask his black boss to fuck me. I will update.

Well, as you can imagine my boyfriend is a vanilla white cuck like many others. He doesn't enjoy it as such, not too much, sometimes yes, it was my idea at the beginning, not his, you get me.

When he accepted this, one of the few conditions I accepted was that he set 5 vetoes that he could change over time. I thought it added something fun to this. His 5 vetoes are already established. So he can't refuse me to fuck anyone or he has to remove the veto from one of those 5 that he definitely doesn't want me to fuck.

He has been on the job for more than a year. From the first day I saw his amazing boss I wanted to give him my ass. A stunning mature and married black man. I always made dirty talk to him about his boss and threatened to send him a message on Facebook and offer him my ass. Like I said, sometimes he likes this, sometimes he doesn't, he never liked it with his boss.

He always got a little nervous and defensive, he always set limits for me with his boss, because he was starting the job, because he didn't want problems, because his wife is very attached to him and would surely find out everything, he even told me that he would probably reject me because he seemed very happy with her LOL.

I spent this year respecting his wishes about not approaching his boss. Because that job is fine, he has to pay for the wedding and our new apartment. And also because of him, he gets too nervous about it, I guess it makes him feel insecure about him being his boss and all the twisted power relationship that will be.

But last week there was a company party, Christmas dinner, something like that. That man looked simply delicious, I've touched myself too much thinking about him all these days.

So I decided I didn't want to take it anymore and finally asked him seriously. He didn't take it well, as I expected, and even to my surprise he became serious and somewhat firm in his position, but not too much. He loves me too much, he's not going to leave me, that's for sure.

The thing is, I already asked him seriously and I don't want to back out. I don't think he will lift his veto on any of the other 5 so he will have to give in. Preferably I will make him ask him himself because then everything will be much more horny, but if he doesn't dare I will simply send a message to the man and flirt with him.

This conversation was from a few hours ago today. He's still working, we haven't talked more, but I'm not going to let this be long after Christmas.

I'm fucking excited and I will definitely do it, and I will definitely try my best to make him enjoy it and want more and I will give it to him. The whole twisted situation makes me too horny.

Just some fun facts. He is 54 and I am 23. His youngest ******* is 30 years old LOL, I'm even younger than her, that makes me super horny. His wife is his age (I assume that's what she looks like) and she's a huge black woman. I have only talked to him twice, the first time literally only my fiancé introduced us. The second time we chatted for just 2 minutes, he DEFINITELY looked at my tits, I was wearing a nice and big cleavage that day.

I'll update you on what's happening and answer questions. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231217_010016.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010016.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 1,201
  • Screenshot_20231217_010023.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010023.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Screenshot_20231217_010030.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010030.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Screenshot_20231217_010037.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010037.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Screenshot_20231217_010044.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010044.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 996
  • Screenshot_20231217_010050.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010050.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Screenshot_20231217_010056.jpg
    Screenshot_20231217_010056.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 1,198
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as you can imagine my boyfriend is a vanilla white cuck like many others. He doesn't enjoy it as such, not too much, sometimes yes, it was my idea at the beginning, not his, you get me.

When he accepted this, one of the few conditions I accepted was that he set 5 vetoes that he could change over time. I thought it added something fun to this. His 5 vetoes are already established. So he can't refuse me to fuck anyone or he has to remove the veto from one of those 5 that he definitely doesn't want me to fuck.

He has been on the job for more than a year. From the first day I saw his amazing boss I wanted to give him my ass. A stunning mature and married black man. I always made dirty talk to him about his boss and threatened to send him a message on Facebook and offer him my ass. Like I said, sometimes he likes this, sometimes he doesn't, he never liked it with his boss.

He always got a little nervous and defensive, he always set limits for me with his boss, because he was starting the job, because he didn't want problems, because his wife is very attached to him and would surely find out everything, he even told me that he would probably reject me because he seemed very happy with her LOL.

I spent this year respecting his wishes about not approaching his boss. Because that job is fine, he has to pay for the wedding and our new apartment. And also because of him, he gets too nervous about it, I guess it makes him feel insecure about him being his boss and all the twisted power relationship that will be.

But last week there was a company party, Christmas dinner, something like that. That man looked simply delicious, I've touched myself too much thinking about him all these days.

So I decided I didn't want to take it anymore and finally asked him seriously. He didn't take it well, as I expected, and even to my surprise he became serious and somewhat firm in his position, but not too much. He loves me too much, he's not going to leave me, that's for sure.

The thing is, I already asked him seriously and I don't want to back out. I don't think he will lift his veto on any of the other 5 so he will have to give in. Preferably I will make him ask him himself because then everything will be much more horny, but if he doesn't dare I will simply send a message to the man and flirt with him.

This conversation was from a few hours ago today. He's still working, we haven't talked more, but I'm not going to let this be long after Christmas.

I'm fucking excited and I will definitely do it, and I will definitely try my best to make him enjoy it and want more and I will give it to him. The whole twisted situation makes me too horny.

Just some fun facts. He is 54 and I am 23. His youngest ******* is 30 years old LOL, I'm even younger than her, that makes me super horny. His wife is his age (I assume that's what she looks like) and she's a huge black woman. I have only talked to him twice, the first time literally only my fiancé introduced us. The second time we chatted for just 2 minutes, he DEFINITELY looked at my tits, I was wearing a nice and big cleavage that day.

You sound sexy as hell! I would enjoy giving you a good session if he doesn't! Damn, I just hope that you get what you want and show us how it all worked out!

I love to read your stories

So hot 🥵

I love seeing your chat!! A big turn on

Back