Has your boss ever fucked your hot wife?

My wife Kate has been having sex with her older married boss for years.

My first wife also fucked other guys. She fucked MY boss for two years while I worked for him. We were just 21 and newly married. My wife had been fucking other guys, with my encouragement, before we got married.

My boss owned the bar where I worked. He as mid-40s married with kld$. I saw how he looked at my hot young wife. I thought it would be so hot if my boss got to fuck my wife. I talked her into seducing him. The first few times he fucked my wife it was on the couch in his office at the bar while I was out front bartending. He eventually started going to our apartment and fucking my wife in our bed while he knew I was at work at his bar.

He fucked my wife for two years and never knew that him getting to fuck her was actually my idea. Working for an older successful boss who was fucking my wife was hot even though he did not think that I knew he was fucking her. I licked a lot of that boss-cum out of my wife while I worked for him.

I have to say I have, our boss is the same hubby and me work at the same place. But it happened while working late. He alway came on to me, that night I was particularly horny and curious what all the other girls bragged about.

I let him do his normal thing rubbing against me while explaining something. This time didn't move away. But faced and kissed him. He was great, and definitely repeated this experience a few dozen times.

363118.jpg
full
full
full
full

My classy and very gorgeous friend LydiaWWS

When you are this beautiful and have worked (or is it served?) at a predominantly Black company for over 10 years, and have a very dominant and demanding and much older Black Boss, you are bound to end up like this….
I would love to get my tongue in that gaping cunt and lick all that Superior Black Man’s cum!

My wife Kate has been having sex with her older married boss for years.

My first wife also fucked other guys. She fucked MY boss for two years while I worked for him. We were just 21 and newly married. My wife had been fucking other guys, with my encouragement, before we got married.

My boss owned the bar where I worked. He as mid-40s married with kld$. I saw how he looked at my hot young wife. I thought it would be so hot if my boss got to fuck my wife. I talked her into seducing him. The first few times he fucked my wife it was on the couch in his office at the bar while I was out front bartending. He eventually started going to our apartment and fucking my wife in our bed while he knew I was at work at his bar.

He fucked my wife for two years and never knew that him getting to fuck her was actually my idea. Working for an older successful boss who was fucking my wife was hot even though he did not think that I knew he was fucking her. I licked a lot of that boss-cum out of my wife while I worked for him.
Wow.

Back