Has your boss ever fucked your hot wife?

My wife’s boss has multiple affairs with his female employees. You will never find someone unattractive in his office.
My wife takes care of his needs multiple times a week and will accompany him to conferences and meetings to take care of any issues that may arise.
You are really lucky - i would love if my wife get fucked during her trips or when working late .
It s a hot imagination to be at their company gathering knowing some guys (or all) used her before .

I have to say I have, our boss is the same hubby and me work at the same place. But it happened while working late. He alway came on to me, that night I was particularly horny and curious what all the other girls bragged about.

I let him do his normal thing rubbing against me while explaining something. This time didn't move away. But faced and kissed him. He was great, and definitely repeated this experience a few dozen times.
You are a great employee.

My wife’s boss has multiple affairs with his female employees. You will never find someone unattractive in his office.
My wife takes care of his needs multiple times a week and will accompany him to conferences and meetings to take care of any issues that may arise.
Its so sexy when a married employee is available for sex with her boss. It helps morale.

That's one of the privileges of being a boss. It should be done that way.

Not my big boss but yes with the department head. He was a fit black man with a reputation. Him and I ended up going on a work trip together. The first night we went out with others there and were feeling pretty good by the time we went back to our rooms. He wanted to know if I wanted to come over and have a little smoke before the end of the night and I said yes.

We were in his room smoking when I informed him I felt like taking a shower. I stripped down and went into the bathroom and got into the shower. Soon he came in and joined me. We started messing around and playing around touching and tasting and soon he had me bent over and was fucking me. We both came hard.

Back