Has any one.

cando

Male
Has any one on here had a wife that did not like big black cock seeing as every white wife seems to love it , just curious.

It's probably not the best place to ask this, since this site is centered around white women who love BBC.

For my wife, it depends far more on the individual. She has been with many BBC, BWC, and just about ever other race. She enjoys them all, but there have been a few guys over the years (of any race) that she enjoyed enough to want to see again.

Has any one on here had a wife that did not like big black cock seeing as every white wife seems to love it , just curious.

I'm sure there are many women who didn't like it and many more who wouldn't want to try it. I don't understand the continuous chatter about who doesn't love it or who needs to "be blacked." Celebrate the woman who have gone black and who love it. If not for us you wouldn't have anything to jerk off to. ;)

I'm sure there are many women who didn't like it and many more who wouldn't want to try it. I don't understand the continuous chatter about who doesn't love it or who needs to "be blacked." Celebrate the woman who have gone black and who love it. If not for us you wouldn't have anything to jerk off to. ;)
Yes i did yrs ago......she was terrible in bed and outed me to my friends.! You have to establish....'mutual obscenity' to make it work.....IR.

Back