Google promoting interracial dating

I can see your point and certainly disagree. A woman who was in an unhappy relationship with her husband would no doubt be tempted. For my husband and I, and our friend, this lifestyle is just for fun all around. We enjoy this as part of our marriage. I don't know if I am explaining this right, sorry.
You are explaining it perfectly!

Use your Google search and while in "images" mode type in:

1. "Happy Latin woman" and scroll down a few seconds and you will only see women.

2. "Happy black woman" and you will only see women again.

3. "Happy Asian woman" and yet again you will only see women.

Now type in "Happy white woman" and scroll down the page for a minute or two and tell me who do you see in those pictures with white women? 🤔

THE AGE OF GETTING BLACKED HAS BEGUN!

What are your thoughts B2W community? Is this a growing trend or an agenda? Is this some kind of a subliminal message? 🤔
Very interesting! I have definitely seen a change in TV advertising to include mix race couples.

Very interesting! I have definitely seen a change in TV advertising to include mix race couples.
True enough, but to me it seems to lean decidely in the direction of black female w/ white male. I think that’s Madison Ave projecting what they think of as “evolved” or “woke”...to the extent that they’re comfortable with it. I’m not sure it’s an accurate representation of reality.

Well, can't deny that one! But its really no surprise. Just look around, on a daily basis you see it more and more during the past 5 years or so. We live in the mountains, very rural area and see it more and more in nearby towns and events. Even in an area like this which was once a place where race mixing was pretty much forbidden you see it and it is for the most part accepted. If I wasn't a happily married woman and if I was single I would be perfectly comfortable dating, marrying, a black man. I am committed to my husband and for us, this lifestyle is more recreation and added spice. I do love the sex and my husband is perfectly aware of that. I could easily see myself in a relationship with a black man, and even having children, had it happened before I met my husband, not just because of the sex (which is great) but also because my lover is just such a great guy. It seems very prevalent in our young generation so, yes I think it is becoming the norm.
No he hasn't. He understands what this is about. Part of that is definitely not stealing a mans wife.

no such thing as “stealing” - u aren’t a table or chair. I’d a black man comes into a relationship like that and the woman ends up going with him, that’s her choice...

I see interracial couples AALL the time now... it’s a beautiful thing!! THE WORD IS OUT! I’m 59 and we’ll grew up being taught to look DOWN on black men, like they were less etc. Now we are a much more intelligent society and CORRECT information is EVEYWHERE thanks to the internet.

NOW we know that quite the OPPOSITE is true. And white women are aware of this... pro sports has helped a lot too. It’s become clear to everyone that black men are more masculine, have much longer and thicker cocks and more testosterone , they are the Alpha males and they are becoming MORE and more in demand all the time from white women

let’s not forget that it is absolutely true that OPPOSITES MOST DEFINITELY ATTRACT. when I see a couple in Sweden, for example... two light skinned, BLONDE hair blue eyed people I think... my god. WHY?!?!?! Lol. Opposites attract...

Sadly, I see a real challenge going on for black women and I’ve seen them outraged and pissed off on talk shows. But what can we do?! This is NATURE, people. Nowhere in BIOLOGY class were we taught “by nature, women prefer men of the same color.” NO!! Of COURSE not!! Women prefer TALL, MUSCULAR men with the Longest, thickest cocks they can find.

And the word is out now... that means they are seeking a BLACK man!!

no such thing as “stealing” - u aren’t a table or chair. I’d a black man comes into a relationship like that and the woman ends up going with him, that’s her choice...
Hehe funny. Well, it's actually true. But you're talking to a Woman whose choice it is to stay with her man. Both men, actually. And, as it seems, the guys too wouldn't want it any other way. Looks like a good match to me. ;)

Hehe funny. Well, it's actually true. But you're talking to a Woman whose choice it is to stay with her man. Both men, actually. And, as it seems, the guys too wouldn't want it any other way. Looks like a good match to me. ;)

that’s fine, I was simply pointing out that it isn’t “stealing” if it’s voluntary...

1. "Happy Latin woman" and scroll down a few seconds and you will only see women.

Now type in "Happy white woman" and scroll down the page for a minute or two and tell me who do you see in those pictures with white women? 🤔

What are your thoughts B2W community? Is this a growing trend or an agenda? Is this some kind of a subliminal message? 🤔
Agenda. A well documented one at that. :qos:

Agenda. A well documented one at that. :qos:
i don't think so. There have been a few "incidents" in the past and present that don't shed a good light on G00gle apps and services. A few years ago the image search for "black people" would result in pictures of gorillas in one of the first hits. Well, perhaps that was not on purpose as algorithms do not have morals and that was in the early days of G00gle's image search. They finally did a workaround that would exclude those primate pictures and it worked. Only a few years later they released an app that would automatically tag pictures. One might think they must have learned from the earlier "incident" but in contrast to expectations again Black American men were tagged "gorillas". :( Just recently there was an extension to G00gle maps that would mark regions as "unsafe" or "to avoid". "Coincidentally" those regions were predominantly inhabited by Black people, and there was an uproar from small business owners who saw themselves challenged by those ratings. An interview revealed that they were really using "racial profiling" in that rating algorithm instead of crime statistics for instance. :( And i am not aware if they even fixed that problem until now or have the intention to do so in the future.

Run a G00gle websearch for "interracial couples" or "Black man white Woman". And you can even be more specific by putting those in extra quote marks (" 'Black man' and 'white Woman' ") for convenience. The results will be the same and show white men with Black Women in about nine of ten pictures you will get, and the occasional white/Asian couple. Considering there are more Black-man-white-Woman couples than the other way around according to official microcensus statistics, it would only be reasonable to assume there would be more hits of those pictures, right? my question: Does G00gle purposly try to hide those from public view? 🤔

Or just reread the OP's post... "scroll down the page for a minute or two" - Doesn't that say enough already? ;)

BTW type in "Happy white woman" on xHamster... no scrolling down two minutes necessary - it's all right there from the first entry and going on for pages! :D

All the Black women are alone 😅😅😅
#strongindependentandlonely #dogmoms

Back