Google promoting interracial dating

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Use your Google search and while in "images" mode type in:

1. "Happy Latin woman" and scroll down a few seconds and you will only see women.

2. "Happy black woman" and you will only see women again.

3. "Happy Asian woman" and yet again you will only see women.

Now type in "Happy white woman" and scroll down the page for a minute or two and tell me who do you see in those pictures with white women? 🤔

THE AGE OF GETTING BLACKED HAS BEGUN!

What are your thoughts B2W community? Is this a growing trend or an agenda? Is this some kind of a subliminal message? 🤔

the blacked revolution has just begun.
Of all images of the google search I like this

quqMtYu.jpg

Well, can't deny that one! But its really no surprise. Just look around, on a daily basis you see it more and more during the past 5 years or so. We live in the mountains, very rural area and see it more and more in nearby towns and events. Even in an area like this which was once a place where race mixing was pretty much forbidden you see it and it is for the most part accepted. If I wasn't a happily married woman and if I was single I would be perfectly comfortable dating, marrying, a black man. I am committed to my husband and for us, this lifestyle is more recreation and added spice. I do love the sex and my husband is perfectly aware of that. I could easily see myself in a relationship with a black man, and even having children, had it happened before I met my husband, not just because of the sex (which is great) but also because my lover is just such a great guy. It seems very prevalent in our young generation so, yes I think it is becoming the norm.

Well, can't deny that one! But its really no surprise. Just look around, on a daily basis you see it more and more during the past 5 years or so. We live in the mountains, very rural area and see it more and more in nearby towns and events. Even in an area like this which was once a place where race mixing was pretty much forbidden you see it and it is for the most part accepted. If I wasn't a happily married woman and if I was single I would be perfectly comfortable dating, marrying, a black man. I am committed to my husband and for us, this lifestyle is more recreation and added spice. I do love the sex and my husband is perfectly aware of that. I could easily see myself in a relationship with a black man, and even having children, had it happened before I met my husband, not just because of the sex (which is great) but also because my lover is just such a great guy. It seems very prevalent in our young generation so, yes I think it is becoming the norm.
@Allison2u

Well, if your lover is such a great guy, and is financially stable, why not get with him permanently.

I know some ladies, that are located in the West Virginia area, and they only date black men, have babies with black men.

Doesn't seem like it. Quite the opposite, if you ask me. Such "promotion" can ImO not be expected from a company with a history of alleged racist "incidents". ;)

@Allison2u

Well, if your lover is such a great guy, and is financially stable, why not get with him permanently.

I know some ladies, that are located in the West Virginia area, and they only date black men, have babies with black men.
We have been married 22 years and just started playing around 2 years ago. Our friend was fresh out of the military when we hooked up and actually been a friend (non-sexual) for several years before. My husband and I have a strong and wonderful marriage and have no intention of changing that. This is just fun for all of us. If I was a single woman I wouldn't have a problem at all, which I stated in my first post.
It appears our friend is very satisfied with the arrangement also. For the past 2 year he hasn't tried finding a girlfriend. He said he likes the single life and I take care of his "needs" just fine! lol

Use your Google search and while in "images" mode type in:

1. "Happy Latin woman" and scroll down a few seconds and you will only see women.

2. "Happy black woman" and you will only see women again.

3. "Happy Asian woman" and yet again you will only see women.

Now type in "Happy white woman" and scroll down the page for a minute or two and tell me who do you see in those pictures with white women? 🤔

THE AGE OF GETTING BLACKED HAS BEGUN!

What are your thoughts B2W community? Is this a growing trend or an agenda? Is this some kind of a subliminal message? 🤔
Let's hope so would be unbelievable

It's not stealing a white man's wife, if she's upgrading, and improving her position, by being with him, being former military.
I can see your point and certainly disagree. A woman who was in an unhappy relationship with her husband would no doubt be tempted. For my husband and I, and our friend, this lifestyle is just for fun all around. We enjoy this as part of our marriage. I don't know if I am explaining this right, sorry.

I can see your point and certainly disagree. A woman who was in an unhappy relationship with her husband would no doubt be tempted. For my husband and I, and our friend, this lifestyle is just for fun all around. We enjoy this as part of our marriage. I don't know if I am explaining this right, sorry.
Spot on you are rite

Back