Google promoting interracial dating

I love this!
Keep up the good work Google of encouraging more and more white women to be tempted by the beauty of interracial relationships!

I love this!
Keep up the good work Google of encouraging more and more white women to be tempted by the beauty of interracial relationships!
They don't. They filter out those results in favor of wm/AW and wm/BW. :( Doesn't mean they don't show Bm/wW also but at a far lower rate than exist in real life. And they call it "algorithmic fairness" - What a sleazy move! 🤮

I have been reading the biography of the great black boxer Jack Johnson who fought from about 1900 until about 1916. Back over a hundred years ago it seemed that many white women would be waiting for him outside his dressing room after a fight looking for a chance to spend the night with him. He apparently bedded more than a 100 white women despite dealing with racist laws passed for the express purpose of keeping him away from white women. But the white women sought him out anyway.
This is a really horny story and even more so if you think of the year and the consequences for the white women, who were that crazy for a piece of him, after hearing of his reputation for pleasing the ladies, or from their own first hand experience with him and wanting more.
No laws, no punishments, no attacks, no getting cut off from society, no damage to character, nothing was going to stop these sexy ladies who were determined to get pounded by his big black cock, in his notoriously long sex sessions. They reckon that as one white woman left through the door, struggling to walk a straight line, another would walk in to get the same treatment. Such was his powerful appetite for fucking white women.
An absolute interracial hero!

This is a really horny story and even more so if you think of the year and the consequences for the white women, who were that crazy for a piece of him, after hearing of his reputation for pleasing the ladies, or from their own first hand experience with him and wanting more.
No laws, no punishments, no attacks, no getting cut off from society, no damage to character, nothing was going to stop these sexy ladies who were determined to get pounded by his big black cock, in his notoriously long sex sessions. They reckon that as one white woman left through the door, struggling to walk a straight line, another would walk in to get the same treatment. Such was his powerful appetite for fucking white women.
An absolute interracial hero!
In the book it shows pictures of Johnson in the ring or during training sessions. While the white guys he fought wore traditional boxing shorts that were loose fitting, Johnson always wore tight fitting shorts that emphasized his black bulge. I think such a sight must have grabbed the attention of many ladies.

In the book it shows pictures of Johnson in the ring or during training sessions. While the white guys he fought wore traditional boxing shorts that were loose fitting, Johnson always wore tight fitting shorts that emphasized his black bulge. I think such a sight must have grabbed the attention of many ladies.
I noticed the impressive bulge in his shorts too. He knew what he was doing. He knew he had a big cock and was deliberately advertising what he had, that he knew women would come to him for!

The bulge might also have had an effect on the minds of the white opponents.

I have been reading the biography of the great black boxer Jack Johnson who fought from about 1900 until about 1916. Back over a hundred years ago it seemed that many white women would be waiting for him outside his dressing room after a fight looking for a chance to spend the night with him. He apparently bedded more than a 100 white women despite dealing with racist laws passed for the express purpose of keeping him away from white women. But the white women sought him out anyway.
Woah where is this biography from? I can totally believe it; all girls still loooove their athletes :love:

Woah where is this biography from? I can totally believe it; all girls still loooove their athletes :love:
The one I read was a library book and included other great black athlete from the early 20th century with a number of baseball players from the old negro leagues. If your library doesn't have a copy I think it would be available at Amazon. You can also Google Jack Johnson and find some good pictures of him.

Use your Google search and while in "images" mode type in:

1. "Happy Latin woman" and scroll down a few seconds and you will only see women.

2. "Happy black woman" and you will only see women again.

3. "Happy Asian woman" and yet again you will only see women.

Now type in "Happy white woman" and scroll down the page for a minute or two and tell me who do you see in those pictures with white women? 🤔

THE AGE OF GETTING BLACKED HAS BEGUN!

What are your thoughts B2W community? Is this a growing trend or an agenda? Is this some kind of a subliminal message? 🤔
I think most white women have always been interested in black men, but older generations where far to concerned with social acceptance. In the past couple of decades white women have finally thrown caution to the wind and started looking after their own happiness and joy. Of course white celebrity women like the Kardachian girls have really helped to normalize white women with black men.
As a white man, I don't care if it's a trend or an agenda, I'm just happy to see it happen.

I think most white women have always been interested in black men, but older generations where far to concerned with social acceptance. In the past couple of decades white women have finally thrown caution to the wind and started looking after their own happiness and joy. Of course white celebrity women like the Kardachian girls have really helped to normalize white women with black men.
As a white man, I don't care if it's a trend or an agenda, I'm just happy to see it happen.
Me too!

perhaps in the USA but in Europe it is a recent phenomenon
I don`t know where you got your info from but usa is the most racist country don`t you see on the usa news how every year white police ******* blacks & never go to jail.

Attachments

• TCHAW0.jpg
    TCHAW0.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back