Giving the bull house keys or live-in bulls?

Im not interested in arguing with anybody so if thats you game feel free to block me because I am not at all interested in drama.

Ive lost patience with the absolute fake & phoney losers pretending to be something that they are not.Lots of boys on here,very few men.Its not my fault you have a problem with reality.

1. Its not just this site,its all of them..same deceit and misrepresentation.2.Why dont you worry about yourself,now you are blocked just like the last person that has a problem with reality.

Reality. REALLY??? Here is some reality for you. We have met several REAL and RESPECTFUL people on here. Yes, there are fakes and flakes, but it's the internet. If you want to deal with real people, walk your ass to the local pub and hit on a local man face to face. If you want to meet men on the internet, you will always have your fakes and flakes.

Looking at it from the other side I wouldn't give any of the women I share my bed with unrestricted access to my home. I wouldn't want one living with me except on a short term basis and with extraordinary circumstance. Bear in mind that the women that currently share my bed are women I have known for some time. Having keys to your front door not in your control is foolish at best and hazardous at worst. The person could duplicate the keys so if the relationship ended he/she would still have access to your home, access they could use or give to person's unknown. A ménage à trois is a delightful way to spend an evening or even a couple of days but the reality of 3 people living comfortably together in an intimate relationship is a lot of work. A solid relationship with one partner requires a significant amount of effort and commitment. A third person increases the difficulty exponentially

Reality. REALLY??? Here is some reality for you. We have met several REAL and RESPECTFUL people on here. Yes, there are fakes and flakes, but it's the internet. If you want to deal with real people, walk your ass to the local pub and hit on a local man face to face. If you want to meet men on the internet, you will always have your fakes and flakes.

The fakes and flakes on here and other sites pretty much put an end to our fun play. The Mrs. got tired of getting her hopes up for nothing but drama. It's not just guys. Both sexes, and all races have the same amount of people full of crap. Seems we found most of them. It's great to hear of those of you who have had a lot of great experience. We can't relate though.:(

Back