Giving the bull house keys or live-in bulls?

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this--either giving the bull full access to let himself in and out to use the wife's pussy anytime he wants, or even inviting a bull to stay over part-time or long term.

It would be a fantasy of mine to have a slut wife in the apt building or next door who would let me wake her up with morning wood or just use her pussy on a weekday when we're both free... thoughts?
Yep he did but he went to jail

The fakes and flakes on here and other sites pretty much put an end to our fun play. The Mrs. got tired of getting her hopes up for nothing but drama. It's not just guys. Both sexes, and all races have the same amount of people full of crap. Seems we found most of them. It's great to hear of those of you who have had a lot of great experience. We can't relate though.:(
Couldnt agee more.Ive met black guys but never online.Complete waste of time.

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this--either giving the bull full access to let himself in and out to use the wife's pussy anytime he wants, or even inviting a bull to stay over part-time or long term.

It would be a fantasy of mine to have a slut wife in the apt building or next door who would let me wake her up with morning wood or just use her pussy on a weekday when we're both free... thoughts?
Never given keys or any control to buss. Basically, i organize everything for my wife & bull. Request either comes from wife or bull whoever feels horny. I does all the logistics.

never gave my home keys to other persons. bull spent many nights with me on my master bed. i spent many nights in his house. it just works. for us it's not the right thing give keys all around.

The fakes and flakes on here and other sites pretty much put an end to our fun play. The Mrs. got tired of getting her hopes up for nothing but drama. It's not just guys. Both sexes, and all races have the same amount of people full of crap. Seems we found most of them. It's great to hear of those of you who have had a lot of great experience. We can't relate though.:(
We are in Minnesota, from NY/NJ. Experience also on West Coast. I have to say, the quality, the responses to personals, the seriousness, the honesty is pretty poor as compared to east coast/west coast with bulls and other couples as well. Numerous times more emails and failed meeting here when we thought it would have been greater with the population increases, etc. But it is not.

We are in Minnesota, from NY/NJ. Experience also on West Coast. I have to say, the quality, the responses to personals, the seriousness, the honesty is pretty poor as compared to east coast/west coast with bulls and other couples as well. Numerous times more emails and failed meeting here when we thought it would have been greater with the population increases, etc. But it is not.

I get a lot of no shows or real shady behavior that to me indicates theyre cheating but I accept the fact that free pussy has little value in an anonymous internet world. it amazes me the amount of guys who would rather impulsively fuck a total stranger off the internet than meet out for drinks first

Back