Giving the bull house keys or live-in bulls?

To answer the question why, we travel often and there may be a time when he would come to town and we are late arriving, we certainly don’t want him with out a place to go.

To date we have only had one of her lovers to our home. This was because he was in our area working. After their fun had concluded he went home. She went to see him solo once. I had arranged a hotel room, which he split the cost with me. She ended up sleeping at his apartment though. Hotel was there as a contingency.

As for sharing our home and unrestricted access to it, I would have a hard time with that. If there’s enough trust then they are welcome to see her solo at our place or a place of their choosing. I only ask to be informed if I’m not available.

This lifestyle is meant for fun and to enhance existing relationships between a couple (unless you’re a single woman obviously). Ultimately it’s the joint decision of all participating adults in a given situation. Do your thing.

Some of the people on here has lost there minds. I’m not a bull and would never be a bull. I’m not a fucking *******. Why in the hell would you give your house keys to someone who your using for sex. Crazy as hell.

Some of the people on here has lost there minds. I’m not a bull and would never be a bull. I’m not a fucking *******. Why in the hell would you give your house keys to someone who your using for sex. Crazy as hell.
Cuz to some it’s deeper than sex lol get outta your feelings you sound like a women

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this--either giving the bull full access to let himself in and out to use the wife's pussy anytime he wants, or even inviting a bull to stay over part-time or long term.

It would be a fantasy of mine to have a slut wife in the apt building or next door who would let me wake her up with morning wood or just use her pussy on a weekday when we're both free... thoughts?
We have done both with the bulls staying for a month or so at a time. I give the house key out to special daddies so they and their friends can use me whenever they want

Back