Giving the bull house keys or live-in bulls?

That is correct.And also Im here looking for black cock not debates.
I don't have any problems with a man being a man. Pay for the damn room. If other arrangements are made, so be it. If she's single, show some measure of respect. If she's married, realize that the hubby is giving you his wife! We can show respect while still being the BBC that they crave. You can pay for a room.

I have the "go ahead" when he isn't home to satisfy his wife however she needs... I've had this going for the last two years! He's on the road every other month or so.

Had some similar arrangements like that here in my city. My current hotwife GF, I met her here on BlacktoWhite :). Hands down THE Hottest experience I've ever had :qos:. We live a few hours apart but it is absolutely worth the trip!
If we lived closer she would probably be at my place several times a week lol

in fact, she might be offended I said 'probably' :D

I had a regular guy who would visit us every two weeks for about six months before he moved out of the area..he'd call and say he was on his way to see me. He would walk right in the house through the garage and strike up a conversation with my husband until he saw me enter the room, then we'd either start kissing right there while he undressed me or we'd head to a bedroom. It was a very nice arrangement while it lasted!

Had some similar arrangements like that here in my city. My current hotwife GF, I met her here on BlacktoWhite :). Hands down THE Hottest experience I've ever had :qos:. We live a few hours apart but it is absolutely worth the trip!
If we lived closer she would probably be at my place several times a week lol

in fact, she might be offended I said 'probably' :D

Lol.... well....several times is an under statement:lips:

i would jump at the chance to fuck an Asian wife. Those other guys have no idea what they missing out on
She is indeed sexy and has the aura and the power for the FemDom end of it! I on the other hand, open and hold doors for the bull, pick up the checks, carry the luggage, run errands and perform other service items for my wife and her chosen mate each time.

There is a fine line between acting out on a fantasy and living in a fantasy world. I try to stay in the real one as often as possible. I wouldn't accept the key - nor would I give mine out. Trust isn't the issue. It only takes one time , or someone to forget lock up for something to go horribly wrong. I hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

My wife I live in a very large house with our youngest *******, and my wife's latest Black lover. He is a 30 year old Adonis and a magnificent, mindblowing fuck.

My wife and I sleep in the main bedroom and he sleeps in a large bedroom in the basement, though he spends a lot of time in our bedroom, if you know what I mean! He has a certain amount of independence. He can entertain friends and lovers etc (including many white women) whenever he wants and he lives with us rent free.

It is a mutually beneficial arrangement because we have Black cock on tap and he has a nice house to live in.

I did just the opposite instead of my lover moving into our house I moved into his for 29 months. However before I
moved in with Jamal I had several black guys that worked a few days each month in our area and most usually stayed
with us in our bed with me. My husband always slept in a guest bedroom or on the couch. He was very good at giving us our privacy time.

P

Thats not even realistic.If "your wife" is that much into it,why does she even need you?You would jeopardize your safety,security,and piece of mind over a fetish?
I partly agree, this is a dangerous world we're in.... I was given this access tho personally, but I'd known them several years and they had keys to my place as well.

Not my thing. I would be very skeptical of anyone living in my home. I guess I'm weird but I still like being the king of the castle. I just like kinky sex is all lol. After the fun is over I just want to be hubby and the head of the house still.

Back