Giving the bull house keys or live-in bulls?

RustySF

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this--either giving the bull full access to let himself in and out to use the wife's pussy anytime he wants, or even inviting a bull to stay over part-time or long term.

It would be a fantasy of mine to have a slut wife in the apt building or next door who would let me wake her up with morning wood or just use her pussy on a weekday when we're both free... thoughts?

I'm wondering if any of you have experience with this--either giving the bull full access to let himself in and out to use the wife's pussy anytime he wants, or even inviting a bull to stay over part-time or long term.

It would be a fantasy of mine to have a slut wife in the apt building or next door who would let me wake her up with morning wood or just use her pussy on a weekday when we're both free... thoughts?
Ummmmm, does sound like an interesting concept. :) Jen

Lmfao..if you say so.For me its about getting together every now and again for bomb sex.All of these dick cages on the husband and keys for the bull are bizarre fantasies.I have a *******,valubles,and am not interested in anyone having a key to my house.A real bull should get a room or have his own place which coincidentally is another issue with black men.All the fake ******* is annoying ,old,and played out..but then again Im an honest realistic person not someone living out a fake fantasy online.

Lmfao..if you say so.For me its about getting together every now and again for bomb sex.All of these dick cages on the husband and keys for the bull are bizarre fantasies.I have a *******,valubles,and am not interested in anyone having a key to my house.A real bull should get a room or have his own place which coincidentally is another issue with black men.All the fake ******* is annoying ,old,and played out..but then again Im an honest realistic person not someone living out a fake fantasy online.
So for clarification, most Black men you've met do not have their own place??

Completely agree with you on the flakes to getting rooms. I see and understand both parts! Bomb ass sex is the reason for the season.

hot fantasy............

So for clarification, most Black men you've met do not have their own place??
We are sure it is not for everyone but I will say we have friends (bulls) that we would gladly give a key to our house. We started out early feeling that guys we spend time with in private would be guys we would want to spend time with in public. That may be different then some on here. But when we say friends we mean it, and I am sure everyone in this world has a least one friend they would give a key to their house, some of ours happens to be black and we sleep with them.

We are sure it is not for everyone but I will say we have friends (bulls) that we would gladly give a key to our house. We started out early feeling that guys we spend time with in private would be guys we would want to spend time with in public. That may be different then some on here. But when we say friends we mean it, and I am sure everyone in this world has a least one friend they would give a key to their house, some of ours happens to be black and we sleep with them.
Where should I send your award to?

That's a unique situation. But if it works and everbody is safe, have fun!

Back