Getting Cucked by Your Best Friend

Even if your friend then becomes a mainstay regular in your home/bedroom?

My friend was always a mainstay regular in our martial home/bedroom. Just as his dick and baby-makers were mainstay regulars in my wife's married (to me) pussy.

Attachments

• My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
That’s the sensible approach. My wife so far has only fucked her Black bull but he has talked about sharing her with several of his buddies. She has told me that if she decides that she wants that I will have no say in the matter. Her cunt and asshole belong to her and her alone. I’m just her cuckyboy hubby.
As it should be we have no right to tell a woman what to do with her pussy or her asshole

I was actually at work one day when my live in gf called me to say Tony came by for coffee....I knew what she meant . She said no I mean he came by for coffee....she said I mean we are fucking. I said I know. She told me he wanted her to call me and thank me for her fucking him. He got on the phone said thanks for lettin me fuck your gf. I told him have a good ride and pump her for me. She got back on the phone and said she had to go her mouth was gettin full.
My wife used to call me when her lover was coming by at lunch time and I knew they were going to be in bed so so arousing to me I couldn't concentrate the rest of the afternoon

my best friend took my 1st girlfriend many times with me there, he showed me how, she was my love as I loved him to. I remember so well thinking the 2 I love most are naked with me and I am watching them have sex. She looked in my eyes as I came in her hand as he was fucking her to orgasm shortly after I shot in her hand. She was very sweet when she found out I was sucking his dick. She suggested him fuck me (not knowing he had been for years) we did not disappoint her, I took her place on the bed
Almost similar case, met a guy online with time we became friends we both were bi so initially he used to suck my cock and with time I started fucking him, I wanted to fuck his girl so he arranged it for me and now I fuck both of them together, it's a great feeling when they both compete to please me

We have a place in the mountains and when my best friend comes up for a few days I always know that I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom.
It is located right below our master bedroom so I get to listen to their lovemaking all night. My favorite though is the 5 or 6 am fucking then seeing them both in the kitchen for breakfast....
Are you not allowed to watch her getting banged?

Almost similar case, met a guy online with time we became friends we both were bi so initially he used to suck my cock and with time I started fucking him, I wanted to fuck his girl so he arranged it for me and now I fuck both of them together, it's a great feeling when they both compete to please me
Very good. I loved Trey and felt proud evertime he fuck her. She looked at me knowing I had had his dick in me so many times before. I was his side bitch through his 2 marriages .

Very good. I loved Trey and felt proud evertime he fuck her. She looked at me knowing I had had his dick in me so many times before. I was his side bitch through his 2 marriages .
I also had a guy fucking me and my wife on numerous occasions. He could make me cum hands free and then fucked my wife till she had cum like continuously. He was the best we ever had . We relocated after 8 years and lost contact with him. He made me so finished . I couldn’t even take seconds from my wife after he made me cum . He was a real sexgod in disguise. One guy I never minded to give a good suck so did my wife . He came into her throet more than I can remember . I couldn’t believe how deep in her throat she could take his big dig cumming into her.

Back