Staying Pussy-free this Year

I was pussy free for the 3 years that we lived in Boston together. My Hotwife met her new black Master just a week after we moved down from Maine. She quickly became black owned and exclusively black shared.

At her Master’s insistence, my wife willingly agreed to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie cleanup duty and strap-on training).

When we moved back to Maine at the beginning of the pandemic, there were no black men within 100 miles. Although I am no longer pussy free, I really miss it. My wife really misses having black lovers too.

I was pussy free for the 3 years that we lived in Boston together. My Hotwife met her new black Master just a week after we moved down from Maine. She quickly became black owned and exclusively black shared.

At her Master’s insistence, my wife willingly agreed to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie cleanup duty and strap-on training).

When we moved back to Maine at the beginning of the pandemic, there were no black men within 100 miles. Although I am no longer pussy free, I really miss it. My wife really misses having black lovers too.
You haven't encountered any black men now you're back in Maine?

There aren’t any black bulls near where we live. There are some (not a lot) in the Portland area and Lewiston area, but those cities are 2 hours away.
I'm not American, but I've visited the USA number of times and hopefully still do. I've stayed with a couple in Bath, ME. It's west of Brunswick. When I was there, even I couldn't locate many black men around. I felt like a rare item. Hope to visit that state again.

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

The longest has been two years, other than eating pussy.
Now, 2-3 months at a time.

Back