You grow to accept it... April 2023 = 16 years pussy free

At first I was cut off and ignorant she was fucking black men. Eventually you learn why no more pussy. It's difficult. But you learn to accecpt things.

This April I begin my 17th year pussy free cuck status. Never again getting pussy. But I'm caged now too. :)
I hadn't thought about it much, but I may never get pussy again either. The idea makes me sad in some ways and excited in others. Unlike you though, it isn't because she has a lover. That could more than compensate if I were included in some way. I do get BJs from guys and love sucking now and then. Being pussy free motivates me to seek out more cock and that is a good thing.

I hadn't thought about it much, but I may never get pussy again either. The idea makes me sad in some ways and excited in others. Unlike you though, it isn't because she has a lover. That could more than compensate if I were included in some way. I do get BJs from guys and love sucking now and then. Being pussy free motivates me to seek out more cock and that is a good thing.
I feel the same. I crave more anal attention and dicks in my throat too.

Back