The moment you realize its pussy free forever

One date I opened the door and the lover of my wife came in
he is a very dominate guy
and he gave me the instruction that I have to open the door naked and caged on my knees with a collar and leash
when he stepped in he took the leash and pulled the Leash up so that I have to look up and than he looked me straight in the eyes and said to me:
“from now on your wife is mine. You are not allowed to have sex with my property. Your wife is totally owned by me. Did you understand me?
than repeat it and say it loud an clear to me and your wife can her it“
i repeat it while I was on my knees while he strengthen the leash
afterwards he went directly to my wife and asked her if she understood what happened. She said yes and smiled.
from that moment onwards I did not have sex with my wife anymore

I’m not completely pussy free but let’s say pussy challenged as I get it but it’s less and less intercourse and more and more cleaning up messy used pussy. I knew it would be that way the very second when i watched this sink in balls deep and her eyes literally rolled back in her head and she totally lost it….and I was right…her first BBC sexually revolutionized her and that pussy has craved to be filled by black cocks every since and let me tell you, it’s an insatiable craving for nearly 20 years and going stronger than ever day by day!

View attachment 6539382
Gorgeous :love:

For me, the moment It dawned on me that I would never get pussy again was when I walked in on my wife eagerly rimming her "boyfriend" (he was actually her pimp, I later discovered). She had been telling me no for ages when I walked in on that. That was in 2007. Been pussy free ever since.

When did you realize it would be no more pussy for you?
For me, it was my wife's weed dealer, not her pimp.
But similar, she was eating the guy's ass too. so he would get
hard again. She had already begun getting me weaned from
her pussy.

it started slowly but the moment that made it clear our relationship had changed was when she went out with her “boyfriend” and decided not to come home at all. Was worried and frustrated because she went completely silent. We got passed it and slowly she started hinting here and there she only wanted her boyfriend to have her pussy. I finally gave in and agreed

Back