The moment you realize its pussy free forever

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
For me, the moment It dawned on me that I would never get pussy again was when I walked in on my wife eagerly rimming her "boyfriend" (he was actually her pimp, I later discovered). She had been telling me no for ages when I walked in on that. That was in 2007. Been pussy free ever since.

When did you realize it would be no more pussy for you?

When my GF and I started seeing each other, she wanted to fuck me before I fucked her. And by that, she meant with a strap-on. So a few dates into our relationship, she said I seem to be doing ok without pussy and asked me what I thought about seeing how long I could go without it. That was 6 years ago and I've been pussy free the entire time. To me it's insanely erotic given all the other stuff we do.

For me, the moment It dawned on me that I would never get pussy again was when I walked in on my wife eagerly rimming her "boyfriend" (he was actually her pimp, I later discovered). She had been telling me no for ages when I walked in on that. That was in 2007. Been pussy free ever since.

Let’s hear more about the pimp part.

For me it was the time the wife came home after being set up on a blind date by her best friend.She had been fucked twice by Justin that night,and since then she has been black only .
I get partial clean up duties after seeing her lover,but my wife likes to keep as much of his sperm inside her for as long as possible,she likes to feel him seeping out of her in the days after he has had her.

For me it was the time the wife came home after being set up on a blind date by her best friend.She had been fucked twice by Justin that night,and since then she has been black only .
I get partial clean up duties after seeing her lover,but my wife likes to keep as much of his sperm inside her for as long as possible,she likes to feel him seeping out of her in the days after he has had her.
Does he fuck her ass?

Wow. So she still probably has some of his cum oozing out of her butt when she gets home. Lol wow
Yes that happens,and the bonus is that I am allowed a full clean up of her ass,she is not as bothered as she is feeling him seeping out of her ass,but definitely wants to feel him seeping out of her pussy in the days following an encounter with her lover.

As soon as my Wife and her mentor girlfriend sat me down and explained that my Wife needed better sex than I am capable of providing....then locked me in a Chastity cage on the spot....I knew
That was in 2009.....I've been locked and Pussy Free since that day!

When my wife told me her casual was now her boyfriend and that he owned her pussy. She did this in the form of a video of him fucking her while she begged for his cum and him saying “who’s pussy is this” and her screaming “yours” and him then saying “and who isn’t allowed it” and her responding “my little dick white husband” and from that day on he’s controlled her and her pussy

I’m not completely pussy free but let’s say pussy challenged as I get it but it’s less and less intercourse and more and more cleaning up messy used pussy. I knew it would be that way the very second when i watched this sink in balls deep and her eyes literally rolled back in her head and she totally lost it….and I was right…her first BBC sexually revolutionized her and that pussy has craved to be filled by black cocks every since and let me tell you, it’s an insatiable craving for nearly 20 years and going stronger than ever day by day!

IMG_6374.png

I’m not completely pussy free but let’s say pussy challenged as I get it but it’s less and less intercourse and more and more cleaning up messy used pussy. I knew it would be that way the very second when i watched this sink in balls deep and her eyes literally rolled back in her head and she totally lost it….and I was right…her first BBC sexually revolutionized her and that pussy has craved to be filled by black cocks every since and let me tell you, it’s an insatiable craving for nearly 20 years and going stronger than ever day by day!

View attachment 6539382
Beautiful picture

When my GF and I started seeing each other, she wanted to fuck me before I fucked her. And by that, she meant with a strap-on. So a few dates into our relationship, she said I seem to be doing ok without pussy and asked me what I thought about seeing how long I could go without it. That was 6 years ago and I've been pussy free the entire time. To me it's insanely erotic given all the other stuff we do.
I‘d love to hear about some of the “other stuff” you do

I‘d love to hear about some of the “other stuff” you do
For most of that time, she'd give me BJs, HJs, footjobs and have me jerk off for her entertainment (with a lot of ruined orgasms in the mix). Last year she decided she wanted to see if she could "reorient" me so that I only came from anal penetration. So she's had me locked up and would fuck me with a strap-on and refused to do any other kind of stimulation ever since. After about 3 months my system was so full I didn't have any choice but to cum from being fucked that way. So nowadays the only way I get off is by her fucking me in the ass. I find that incredibly hot, so that's the way we're doing things these days.

For most of that time, she'd give me BJs, HJs, footjobs and have me jerk off for her entertainment (with a lot of ruined orgasms in the mix). Last year she decided she wanted to see if she could "reorient" me so that I only came from anal penetration. So she's had me locked up and would fuck me with a strap-on and refused to do any other kind of stimulation ever since. After about 3 months my system was so full I didn't have any choice but to cum from being fucked that way. So nowadays the only way I get off is by her fucking me in the ass. I find that incredibly hot, so that's the way we're doing things these days.
you have a really good wife 🥰 :love:

Anyone can have pussy if they want it. I suspect you don't want it

Back