Last time you had sex

So I haven’t seen post on this specifically and I apologize if there already is one, but I thought it would be fun for people to post about the last time they had sex, or sexual encounter, because I know some cucks don’t get sex. Let’s hear your most resent adventure!

Last night I roll over and hold my wife about 1am. I gently rub the outside of her thigh. She says I’m hot, I’m going to take these off and she takes off her pants. I put my hand on back on the outside of her thigh and she moans a little, then spreads her legs a little. I know that she wants me to rub her pussy, so I start and as soon as I feel her, I notice that she is sopping. I began teasing her rubbing her pussy a little, then moving my hand away to the surrounding area, before moving it back to her pussy. She’s so wet now I need to lap it up. So I sit up and burry my head in her pussy. It’s dark but I can tell by the taste and texture that she’s very creamy. We reposition to the edge of the bed where I get on my knees and can dig my face into her pussy better. I reach over into our nightstand where we keep our toys. I can barely reach so I pull out the first one that I can reach. It’s her “veiny cock” as she nicknamed it. We haven’t used this one in over a year. I debate if I should try to find another one, this one is good but a little harder of a material than her favorites. I decide to not ruin the mood by stopping to dig through our drawer. I’ve never stopped licking her pussy the entire time. I push it into her as I lick and listen to her soft moans and hear her breathing getting deeper. I continue slowly pumping her with the veiny cock as I lick up all her cream. She tells me she wants to bend over. I give her her vibrator as she gets on all 4. I turn our lamp on so we have a little lighting, I love seeing her doggy style taking it. She ask me for slow long strokes. I pull it nearly all the way out and push it slowly back into her pussy. She watch’s in our full sized mirror. She’s always like the way this cock looks. It’s one of the most realistic looking cocks she has. I bend down to lick her asshole. She moans louder. “Fuck me baby! Fuck me!” I begin to plow her pussy with this big cock. “Fuck me harder! FUCK ME!” I’m slamming this cock hard into her pussy, balls deep. I feel my penis actually swell up to full hardness (previously I was only semi hard) then I feel a few twitches and spill my load. She feels it dribble onto her leg. “Oh baby! You’re dripping (she’s thinking it’s precum)” She continues yelling for me to fuck her. She collapses forward, flattening her body as she has a powerful orgasm. I continue pumping her and her body begins to shake. This is actually one of the longer orgasms she’s had. It last for probably a full min of her body just shaking uncontrollably as I am still pumping her. Finally she says “ok baby, ok! I’m good. Hold me.” She turns on her side, I spoon her using my body pressed against her to keep the cock in her. “Thank you baby. I needed that, thank you for always making sure I’m taken care of.” She ends up falling asleep as I hold her. 20 min later she wakes up, me still holding her. Her veiny cock still buried in her pussy. “I’m sorry baby, I felt so relaxed, I fell asleep. Let me take care of you now.” She reaches over and grabs my penis. It’s not getting hard (not something I struggle with when I haven’t came). “Baby, you’re not getting hard.”
“It’s ok baby, you don’t have to take care of me, you already did.”
“I did?”
“Yes baby, you made me spill my load on your leg.”
“Oh baby! I like that! I thought it was your precum! I’m glad you were taken care of too. Ok baby, I need to get cleaned up now.”
I pulled the veiny cock from her pussy and it was completely covered in her cream, along every vein, and wrapped around the head. The pic below is of the veiny cock, but this pic was a different time than last night. Last night she probably had 5x that much cream all over the cock.

It was pretty exciting for me, because that’s only the 3rd time I’ve cum while using toys on her without touching myself. Everytime she gets super excited. The down side is I’m still horny after it happens. All 3 times I was unable to get hard again after it happened. It felt good, but didn’t feel like I completely “got off”. Anyways we had a lot of fun as we always do. She cleaned up, and I held her as we fell asleep together.

IMG_5355.jpegIMG_2498.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’m hoping that it isn’t just me posting here lol. I’d really love to hear some stories of bulls smashing someone’s wife, or just some regular side chick they have. And I’d love to hear some cucks stories of either watching their wife or when they had some access to her pussy etc.

My wife and I got in a fight two days ago. We don’t usually fight but it happens. She’s not one to say sorry but she usually tries to say sorry in other ways. I can tell when she is sorry because she gets those puppy dog eyes and becomes very affectionate and often leads to sex.

Yesterday she is texting me saying she misses me and is thinking of me etc. I know she is trying to make amends.
When she gets home from work. She comes straight over to me and gives me the biggest kiss and looks straight in my eyes with those puppy dog eyes and tells me she loves me.
Later that night when we are in bed, she rolls over to me and starts kissing me gently. The kisses become more aggressive. She climbs on top of me and starts rocking her hips back and forth. “I’m going to take these off.” She undresses and instead of sitting back on my lap, she mounts my face. I begin licking her pussy. As she gets more and more into it, she starts grinding her pussy into my mouth. Man she taste so good. I can barely breathe as she is literally smothering me with her pussy. She dismounts “I need something big in me.” She lays on her back while I get one of her big dildos ready. I slowly slide it in and start working it in and out. “Come here”. I climb into the bed, to the side of her, so I’m still able to work her pussy. She grabs my penis and starts jerking it, I lean in and suck Her big tits. “Yes baby, this is what I need, I need to jerk you while getting fucked by a huge cock!” I begin to fuck her harder and harder with her big cock. I move my mouth from her tits to her lips and we start passionately kissing. She can no longer focus on the kisses and just starts screaming out “fuck me, fuck me daddy!” She clamps her legs around my arm and I can feel her entire body shake. She lays there for a min, breathing hard, her chest rising and falling as she tries to catch her breath again.
“Hold me baby.” She turns on her side and I spoon her. Dildo still deep in her pussy. “I love you baby, thanks for always taking care of me and always giving me what I need.” We both end up falling asleep. We wake up maybe 30 min later. “I want to jerk you off.” I pull the dildo from her still soaked pussy. “Clean me up baby” I lick up all her juices. “Mmm baby, I can’t wait for you to do that when my pussy is full of cum.” After a few min “ok baby, it’s your turn. I lay next to her and she begins jerking me off, telling me dirty things in my ear about what she wants to do with a big cock. I end up blowing my load. I shot it a good 6-8 inches onto my arm. “Oh baby, you squirted, I’ve never seen you squirt like that before.” I rarely squirt and when I do, it’s like a couple inches, usually when I cum, it just drips out of my penis. This time I shot my load for her.

Last edited:
my wife and I last had sex this past weekend. We usually have sex on average, every other week. It usually follows the same general pattern. I gauge if she is in the mood by kissing her shoulders. If she is in the mood she will turn her back to me and I start kissing her back. Often I gently massage her back as well. I remove her pants and underwear and spend a significant amount of time kissing her butt and back. She has told me she enjoys me kissing her ass cheeks but doesn’t like me licking her asshole. Not sure why? I do go up and down her body kissing her as she lays on her stomach. Usually I will do this for about 30 minutes before she rolls over and spreads her legs. I try to pace myself when I eat her by starting slow and kissing the inside of her thighs while lightly kissing her pussy. I will slowly increase the intensity until I’m sucking and licking her clit. I try to bring her close to orgasm a few times and then pulling away and just softly kissing her beautiful wet pussy. That usually gets her worked up enough to start telling me how good I eat her pussy and how good I am with my mouth. Eventually I lick her until she cums strongly and I love to watch her body shake as I keep my mouth on her pussy.
After she recovers she will usually ask me to clean my face then come back to bed. When I come back to bed she spreads her legs and tells me she wants me to be in her so I can feel good. When I start pumping she tells me she wants me to feel good. She never tells me she feels good or that this feels good. The only sex talk she makes is telling me she wants me to feel good. Of course I usually cum in about a minute or two.
She is aware of my cuckold fantasies but she is not into it. She has told me she doesn’t understand how I would want her with another guy or that other guys being bigger than me turns me on. I am happy that she has recently started to tell me during sex that she is too much for me and that she needs more. I know it’s not much, but it does help mentally stimulate me.

my wife and I last had sex this past weekend. We usually have sex on average, every other week. It usually follows the same general pattern. I gauge if she is in the mood by kissing her shoulders. If she is in the mood she will turn her back to me and I start kissing her back. Often I gently massage her back as well. I remove her pants and underwear and spend a significant amount of time kissing her butt and back. She has told me she enjoys me kissing her ass cheeks but doesn’t like me licking her asshole. Not sure why? I do go up and down her body kissing her as she lays on her stomach. Usually I will do this for about 30 minutes before she rolls over and spreads her legs. I try to pace myself when I eat her by starting slow and kissing the inside of her thighs while lightly kissing her pussy. I will slowly increase the intensity until I’m sucking and licking her clit. I try to bring her close to orgasm a few times and then pulling away and just softly kissing her beautiful wet pussy. That usually gets her worked up enough to start telling me how good I eat her pussy and how good I am with my mouth. Eventually I lick her until she cums strongly and I love to watch her body shake as I keep my mouth on her pussy.
After she recovers she will usually ask me to clean my face then come back to bed. When I come back to bed she spreads her legs and tells me she wants me to be in her so I can feel good. When I start pumping she tells me she wants me to feel good. She never tells me she feels good or that this feels good. The only sex talk she makes is telling me she wants me to feel good. Of course I usually cum in about a minute or two.
She is aware of my cuckold fantasies but she is not into it. She has told me she doesn’t understand how I would want her with another guy or that other guys being bigger than me turns me on. I am happy that she has recently started to tell me during sex that she is too much for me and that she needs more. I know it’s not much, but it does help mentally stimulate me.
So hot! Does she ever let you/have you ever used toys on her? Love when my wife tells me she needs more. She used to let me in her because she wanted to make me feel good too, but now I don’t get her pussy, I get her hand. She’s told me her pussy is only for big things.

She does not like toys, nor does she seem to like anything large. I don’t think she likes the “stretched” feeling, she finds this uncomfortable. So perhaps we are the perfect match. I wish she would give me hand jobs. I can tell she doesn’t get much stimulation from me being in her, but I think it’s what she prefers.

3 years and 3 months.

Easy enough to answer these kinds of questions without a wall of text.

Paragraphs people, it is not that hard.
lol, someone has a short attention span. Some people like details. This thread was created for people wanted to post about the last time they had sex, not just state a specific date and move on. But if that’s all someone wants to do, that’s cool too

So I haven’t seen post on this specifically and I apologize if there already is one, but I thought it would be fun for people to post about the last time they had sex, or sexual encounter, because I know some cucks don’t get sex. Let’s hear your most resent adventure!

Last night I roll over and hold my wife about 1am. I gently rub the outside of her thigh. She says I’m hot, I’m going to take these off and she takes off her pants. I put my hand on back on the outside of her thigh and she moans a little, then spreads her legs a little. I know that she wants me to rub her pussy, so I start and as soon as I feel her, I notice that she is sopping. I began teasing her rubbing her pussy a little, then moving my hand away to the surrounding area, before moving it back to her pussy. She’s so wet now I need to lap it up. So I sit up and burry my head in her pussy. It’s dark but I can tell by the taste and texture that she’s very creamy. We reposition to the edge of the bed where I get on my knees and can dig my face into her pussy better. I reach over into our nightstand where we keep our toys. I can barely reach so I pull out the first one that I can reach. It’s her “veiny cock” as she nicknamed it. We haven’t used this one in over a year. I debate if I should try to find another one, this one is good but a little harder of a material than her favorites. I decide to not ruin the mood by stopping to dig through our drawer. I’ve never stopped licking her pussy the entire time. I push it into her as I lick and listen to her soft moans and hear her breathing getting deeper. I continue slowly pumping her with the veiny cock as I lick up all her cream. She tells me she wants to bend over. I give her her vibrator as she gets on all 4. I turn our lamp on so we have a little lighting, I love seeing her doggy style taking it. She ask me for slow long strokes. I pull it nearly all the way out and push it slowly back into her pussy. She watch’s in our full sized mirror. She’s always like the way this cock looks. It’s one of the most realistic looking cocks she has. I bend down to lick her asshole. She moans louder. “Fuck me baby! Fuck me!” I begin to plow her pussy with this big cock. “Fuck me harder! FUCK ME!” I’m slamming this cock hard into her pussy, balls deep. I feel my penis actually swell up to full hardness (previously I was only semi hard) then I feel a few twitches and spill my load. She feels it dribble onto her leg. “Oh baby! You’re dripping (she’s thinking it’s precum)” She continues yelling for me to fuck her. She collapses forward, flattening her body as she has a powerful orgasm. I continue pumping her and her body begins to shake. This is actually one of the longer orgasms she’s had. It last for probably a full min of her body just shaking uncontrollably as I am still pumping her. Finally she says “ok baby, ok! I’m good. Hold me.” She turns on her side, I spoon her using my body pressed against her to keep the cock in her. “Thank you baby. I needed that, thank you for always making sure I’m taken care of.” She ends up falling asleep as I hold her. 20 min later she wakes up, me still holding her. Her veiny cock still buried in her pussy. “I’m sorry baby, I felt so relaxed, I fell asleep. Let me take care of you now.” She reaches over and grabs my penis. It’s not getting hard (not something I struggle with when I haven’t came). “Baby, you’re not getting hard.”
“It’s ok baby, you don’t have to take care of me, you already did.”
“I did?”
“Yes baby, you made me spill my load on your leg.”
“Oh baby! I like that! I thought it was your precum! I’m glad you were taken care of too. Ok baby, I need to get cleaned up now.”
I pulled the veiny cock from her pussy and it was completely covered in her cream, along every vein, and wrapped around the head. The pic below is of the veiny cock, but this pic was a different time than last night. Last night she probably had 5x that much cream all over the cock.

It was pretty exciting for me, because that’s only the 3rd time I’ve cum while using toys on her without touching myself. Everytime she gets super excited. The down side is I’m still horny after it happens. All 3 times I was unable to get hard again after it happened. It felt good, but didn’t feel like I completely “got off”. Anyways we had a lot of fun as we always do. She cleaned up, and I held her as we fell asleep together.

View attachment 6801532View attachment 6801748
Dessember 2022. That was the last time before my Wifes Bull together with my Wife told me that they stop my fucking of my Wife.

Last week I bought my wife a Shane diesel penis sleeve. The texture was nice, but the problem is it’s very flimsy. It’s 7.5” long and fits a penis up to 7” long. I’m only about half that. So when wearing it, the first half with me in it is rigid, the second half is a limp noodle because there is nothing keeping it erect.

I saw someone on here that “doubled up” a penis sleeve. I thought I’d try it. I put on a sleeve I no longer used because 1. My wife now prefers bigger than it is, 2. The texture of it isn’t my wife’s favorite. 3. It drys out fast even with lube. So I put the sleeve on, then slide the Shane Diesel sleeve over the first sleeve. It fits perfectly inside and now measures 9” around and 7.75” long.

We start with the usual routine, kissing, touching, rubbing etc. Then she gets on all 4 as I put the sleeve on. I begin pounding her with it. It feels nice. I can’t actually “feel” her with the two sleeves. But I can feel the grip on her pussy. Usually I wear a strap on and the sleeve kind of makes it feel like I am connect to her. After a few min she lets out a screams and falls forward shaking uncontrollably. She’s out of breath. I look at the bed sheets and they are soaked.
“Did you squirt?”
“Yes baby, a lot, that was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. That texture felt the most real and fit me perfect. That’s my new favorite. Thank you for wanting to take such good care of me and thinking of me and how to make me feel good.”

After that she eagerly jerked me off. Half the time she jerks me off afterwards just because she knows I need a release. This time you could tell she was very grateful and she really wanted to make sure I felt good because I made her feel so good. She thanked me several more times that night and even the next morning. She was at work and text me that she couldn’t stop thinking about last night and needed it again.

That night we did it again with a very similar result, she squirted all over the bed again and finished me off enthusiastically with her hand. Keep in mind up until now, she’s only ever squirted 4-5 times over the course of several years. Now she’s used this cock twice and squirted twice.

The next night again she needed her new cock. This time we tried different positions. Positions I’m too short for or that feel awkward normally. What I think is hot is when we first started having sex years ago, and we realized I was way too small for her, we tried all the positions that were supposed to be good for small penises and they still did nothing for her. Over the years we tried those positions for small penises with sleeves or strap one and they worked much better for her. Making her realize that any position that is good for a small penis is even better with a big one.

One position I can’t really do because of the length of my penis and the fact that it points downward when erect instead of upward is missionary. I got on top of her and she said “can you reach?” Normally I couldn’t but with the sleeve on, I knew I could. “Yes baby, with a real cock you can be taken in all the positions you deserve that my penis is too short for. I want you to experience sex the way it should be for you.” I entered her and it was so hot to be face to face and seeing her moan as I slid this huge cock into her. I began pumping and loved her grabbing my ass to pull me in deeper, digging her nails into my back as I pumped her pussy. Kissing her next and kissing her feeling her shove her tongue down my throat which isn’t something she normally does during sex because I usually can’t have her in this position. We’ve done it before with a strap on, but it isn’t quite the same. It’s a bit more clumsy and I can’t really “feel” how the rhythm needs to be changed as well with a strap on. Plus wearing it, it sits above where my penis is, so it’s a little more unnatural. It works fine for her being on top or pounding her from behind, but positions like missionary as well as others it isn’t as good.

Eventually we transition to doggy which is her favorite. I’m pounding her good for several minutes. She’s telling me she’s close, then she says “give me something bigger”. I always love hearing her say that. I love that she has such a hungry pussy and every now and then, even when taking a huge cock, she needs her pussy stretched to the max. I pull the cock sleeve out of her and it’s completely covered with her cream. I get out her “house warming cock” (named because it was the first thing that penetrated her when we broke in the new house) it’s 10” long and 11.25” around. I slide it into her and hear her moans and she begs me to fuck her. I bend down to lick her ass and am already pounding her pretty hard and she yells for me to fuck her harder. I get to the point where my arm can’t pump this huge cock into her any harder or deeper. Aside from just the sheer size of this massive cock, I don’t think many women could even take a pounding like this. I’m literally slamming this monster cock into her with all my *******. Each thrust is making her body slide forward. Just as I don’t think my arm can pound anymore. She lets out a loud moan and falls forward. I lay down spooning her, the big cock still in her pussy. Were both out of breath. Unfortunately no squirting this time, but I knew she still loved it. After we caught our breath, she thanks me and tells me now it’s my turn.IMG_6013.jpegIMG_6014.jpegIMG_6138.jpegIMG_6139.jpegIMG_6137.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’m hoping that it isn’t just me posting here lol. I’d really love to hear some stories of bulls smashing someone’s wife, or just some regular side chick they have. And I’d love to hear some cucks stories of either watching their wife or when they had some access to her pussy etc.

My wife and I got in a fight two days ago. We don’t usually fight but it happens. She’s not one to say sorry but she usually tries to say sorry in other ways. I can tell when she is sorry because she gets those puppy dog eyes and becomes very affectionate and often leads to sex.

Yesterday she is texting me saying she misses me and is thinking of me etc. I know she is trying to make amends.
When she gets home from work. She comes straight over to me and gives me the biggest kiss and looks straight in my eyes with those puppy dog eyes and tells me she loves me.
Later that night when we are in bed, she rolls over to me and starts kissing me gently. The kisses become more aggressive. She climbs on top of me and starts rocking her hips back and forth. “I’m going to take these off.” She undresses and instead of sitting back on my lap, she mounts my face. I begin licking her pussy. As she gets more and more into it, she starts grinding her pussy into my mouth. Man she taste so good. I can barely breathe as she is literally smothering me with her pussy. She dismounts “I need something big in me.” She lays on her back while I get one of her big dildos ready. I slowly slide it in and start working it in and out. “Come here”. I climb into the bed, to the side of her, so I’m still able to work her pussy. She grabs my penis and starts jerking it, I lean in and suck Her big tits. “Yes baby, this is what I need, I need to jerk you while getting fucked by a huge cock!” I begin to fuck her harder and harder with her big cock. I move my mouth from her tits to her lips and we start passionately kissing. She can no longer focus on the kisses and just starts screaming out “fuck me, fuck me daddy!” She clamps her legs around my arm and I can feel her entire body shake. She lays there for a min, breathing hard, her chest rising and falling as she tries to catch her breath again.
“Hold me baby.” She turns on her side and I spoon her. Dildo still deep in her pussy. “I love you baby, thanks for always taking care of me and always giving me what I need.” We both end up falling asleep. We wake up maybe 30 min later. “I want to jerk you off.” I pull the dildo from her still soaked pussy. “Clean me up baby” I lick up all her juices. “Mmm baby, I can’t wait for you to do that when my pussy is full of cum.” After a few min “ok baby, it’s your turn. I lay next to her and she begins jerking me off, telling me dirty things in my ear about what she wants to do with a big cock. I end up blowing my load. I shot it a good 6-8 inches onto my arm. “Oh baby, you squirted, I’ve never seen you squirt like that before.” I rarely squirt and when I do, it’s like a couple inches, usually when I cum, it just drips out of my penis. This time I shot my load for her.
i love her attitude.

Back