Staying Pussy-free this Year

I dont think its a good idea... its a punishment for wife.. you cant have a black lover every day and some woman need lots of sex.
If you get her a live-in lover, that might work. The reason is because once a wife gets to go Black, she's bound to become addicted to wanting more so she can adequately get used to having it.

4015-7ecb.jpg

i do thank my wife's bull after he has fucked my wife. i accept i am not sexually a man and am so happy i don't have to try now my wife has a real sexual masculine man to satisfy her. My wife looks so happy and contented after her bull has given her a good fucking.
I remember the first time a black man fucked my wife. I was so excited to watch them and was overwhelmed how he made her happy. When they finished I couldn’t stop thanking him over and over again. I still thank every black man. It is the right thing to do!

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

If Riley was my GF, I’d stay pussy free for as long as she wants all the while watching her take as much black cock as she can handle 🔥🔥

I know that as a low-quality white cuckold, I deserve to be pussy-free for the rest of my life. And I'm ready for it. My wife fucks other men since years, but doesn't want to give up sex with me completely. But I don't want to upset her, so what should I do to become pussy free as a beta white man?

I know that as a low-quality white cuckold, I deserve to be pussy-free for the rest of my life. And I'm ready for it. My wife fucks other men since years, but doesn't want to give up sex with me completely. But I don't want to upset her, so what should I do to become pussy free as a beta white man?

I think the easiest thing will be to just satisfy her orally and with toys like a good cuck. This is a great way to bridge the moments when the woman doesn't have any real men available.

I am pussy free but my wife is fully satisfied having sex with her bulls, she is not interested in me sexually at all, so my pussy free journey has been easy. I think you maybe should please your wife and put off being pussy free for now. Pussy free is the natural state for beta cucks, but a happy wife means a happy life.

Transition to wearing a strap-on and fucking her with that (preferably one larger than your cock).

I think the easiest thing will be to just satisfy her orally and with toys like a good cuck. This is a great way to bridge the moments when the woman doesn't have any real men available.
We both like it when I please her orally and with toys. And I agree: this is a great way to bridge the moments when my wife doesn't have a real man available. But she doesn't want to give up completely on letting me fuck her. On the other hand, I know that as a low-quality cuckold, I deserve to be completely pussy free.

Back