Staying Pussy-free this Year

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

I want to stay pussy-free this year, like last year, my wife gets regularly fucked by her black bull and shows no interest in my soft useless little cock, I am happy to say 😊

I want to stay pussy-free this year, like last year, my wife gets regularly fucked by her black bull and shows no interest in my soft useless little cock, I am happy to say 😊
very nice. my wife finally accepted it earlier this year, and began banging a new friend of ours we met last halloween. that became a weekly thing. now she doesn't get wet with me or even wants to touch me. she uses the wand to get me once a week. if I should get hard, I need a ton of lube to get inside and I cum in seconds , or.2 mins max.

she now also has a long time friend at work that they've been flirting with the idea, now they've become a weekly thing. so she's getting action just fine, I'm watching on the side lines and loving it. hopefully I can get a regular b/f too since her friends are not bi.

very nice. my wife finally accepted it earlier this year, and began banging a new friend of ours we met last halloween. that became a weekly thing. now she doesn't get wet with me or even wants to touch me. she uses the wand to get me once a week. if I should get hard, I need a ton of lube to get inside and I cum in seconds , or.2 mins max.

she now also has a long time friend at work that they've been flirting with the idea, now they've become a weekly thing. so she's getting action just fine, I'm watching on the side lines and loving it. hopefully I can get a regular b/f too since her friends are not bi.
Great that you wife has found 2 men to fuck her and give her the hard cocks and cum loads she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman as Nature planned. You are a Natural cuckold and not able to fuck your wife. You should thank the men that fuck your wife for fucking her and giving her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves.

Great that you have recognized and have accepted your short comings as a sexual male. Congratulations on your decision to stay pussy free and to not frustrate your wife by trying to fuck her with your soft useless little white cock.
Great that you wife has a black bull to fuck her and give her the hard cock and cum loads she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman as Nature planned. You are a Natural cuckold and not able to fuck your wife. You should thank the black man that is fucking your wife for fucking her and giving her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves.

Great that you have recognized and have accepted your short comings as a sexual male. Congratulations on your decision to stay pussy free and to not frustrate your wife by trying to fuck her with your soft useless little white cock.
Great that you wife has a black bull to fuck her and give her the hard cock and cum loads she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman as Nature planned. You are a Natural cuckold and not able to fuck your wife. You should thank the black man that is fucking your wife for fucking her and giving her the sexual satisfaction she N
Great that you wife has a black bull to fuck her and give her the hard cock and cum loads she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman as Nature planned. You are a Natural cuckold and not able to fuck your wife. You should thank the black man that is fucking your wife for fucking her and giving her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves.

i do thank my wife's bull after he has fucked my wife. i accept i am not sexually a man and am so happy i don't have to try now my wife has a real sexual masculine man to satisfy her. My wife looks so happy and contented after her bull has given her a good fucking.

Attachments

• ^EC203BDF4D8FC22E42F96EF1FACF046567060CF5017D5A5E03^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^EC203BDF4D8FC22E42F96EF1FACF046567060CF5017D5A5E03^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ^DE1CEE297A105473300DD9010F6C2C4C5D0EDCB97D8A33F8A2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^DE1CEE297A105473300DD9010F6C2C4C5D0EDCB97D8A33F8A2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 121
i do thank my wife's bull after he has fucked my wife. i accept i am not sexually a man and am so happy i don't have to try now my wife has a real sexual masculine man to satisfy her. My wife looks so happy and contented after her bull has given her a good fucking.
Excellent that you know it is right and proper to thank your wife's bull for fucking her.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like you and I, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, cuckolds, like you and I, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. We felt humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up.

Great that you wife has found 2 men to fuck her and give her the hard cocks and cum loads she NEEDs and Deserves as a woman as Nature planned. You are a Natural cuckold and not able to fuck your wife. You should thank the men that fuck your wife for fucking her and giving her the sexual satisfaction she NEEDs and Deserves.
Thank you. I feel very comfortable in my life right now. it feels right for both of us.

That's sad. To be honest I am not small, almost 7 inches, 17 cm, and cock is thick. In my 32 yo I can fuck a lot so hopefully me and my gf (future wife) will not come to this. However, what does scare us is that she prefers sucking and playing with other dicks, darker and bigger than mine and she mostly wants my dick inside her pussy, but in terms of blowing she prefers sucking other dicks
If tasty black, it never come back ...

My wife wants to see how long she came make me go pussy free and I have now been over 8 months pussy free!! She unlocked me a couple times since but no pussy, no sexy wife lips, or getting to touch myself while i am unlocked. My treat is getting to eat my wife's pussy and ass until I cum and she let's me cum all over her beautiful sexy tummy. Makes me hard just thinking about the last time she let me do that!

View attachment 6079503
That moment our stud cums all over her belly just to mark his new territory

Excellent that you know it is right and proper to thank your wife's bull for fucking her.
I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The alpha males fuck and breed the females. The other males do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for food and whatever else they need. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a normal part of nature that the inferior males, like you and I, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary. Human culture has modified natural selection so that even inferior males can fuck and breed females.
So, cuckolds, like you and I, have overcome our culture's conditioning that we should act like Alpha males, even though we know we are inferior males. We learn to accept that it is normal and right for Alpha males to fuck and breed our wives, since it helps to insure the propagation of our species. We also like being a cuckold because we no longer need to pretend to be something we know we aren't, an Alpha male.
Maybe this is where our enjoyment of humiliation fits in. We enjoy being sexually humiliated, not all humiliation, because it is right and natural for us to to enjoy watching the Alpha males fuck and breed our wives. We are living our lives the way nature intended us to. All of the other inferior males that do not want the Alpha males to fuck and breed their wives, are the ones that are living their lives in a manner that is not the way that nature intended. We felt humiliation, rather than the pride we should feel when Alpha males fuck our wives, due to our cultural conditioning as we grew up.
IMG_20230603_142937_956.jpg

How long do you desire staying pussy-free from your wife/girlfriend this year to ensure she gets as much black cock as possible, or that she finally gets the idea of wanting to cuck you?

I dont think its a good idea... its a punishment for wife.. you cant have a black lover every day and some woman need lots of sex.

I agree with this, although as a submissive beta I do enjoy the humiliation of being the cuck. I accept I'm not a man sexually but we cucks are very important to our wives, we are the providers, we are loving and caring, we are faithful, and of course, unlike her bull, she knows we are never going to leave her for another woman. We offer complete security, (while we have a job, at least). Her bull is sexually attractive and dominant, other women respond to him sexually, she doesn't own her bull the way she owns her cuck.

Back