Getting Cucked by Your Best Friend

We have a place in the mountains and when my best friend comes up for a few days I always know that I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom.
It is located right below our master bedroom so I get to listen to their lovemaking all night. My favorite though is the 5 or 6 am fucking then seeing them both in the kitchen for breakfast....

We have a place in the mountains and when my best friend comes up for a few days I always know that I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom.
It is located right below our master bedroom so I get to listen to their lovemaking all night. My favorite though is the 5 or 6 am fucking then seeing them both in the kitchen for breakfast....
It is great to see them the morning after, knowing they had just fucked.

Been there and done that.

My best man cucked me in the first year of our marriage. But most of the men at our wedding had already had sex with her before we married at one time or another. He was a regular for a couple of years, even shared her with a coworker of his.

My best man cucked me in the first year of our marriage. But most of the men at our wedding had already had sex with her before we married at one time or another. He was a regular for a couple of years, even shared her with a coworker of his.
I’m assuming that you knew all that at the time and were fine with it?

He's white, but my wife already did this. He was our roommate for 6 months. I worked away 5 days a week and eventually him and my wife were fucking a couple of times a week. Apparently my wife said he should never have a wank, she'd always suck or fuck him. Eventually he told me and was surprised when I told him to just carry on. He eventually started getting me pictures and videos. He's not with us anymore as he's on a different job, but it was an awesome six months.

That’s the sensible approach. My wife so far has only fucked her Black bull but he has talked about sharing her with several of his buddies. She has told me that if she decides that she wants that I will have no say in the matter. Her cunt and asshole belong to her and her alone. I’m just her cuckyboy hubby.

I was actually at work one day when my live in gf called me to say Tony came by for coffee....I knew what she meant . She said no I mean he came by for coffee....she said I mean we are fucking. I said I know. She told me he wanted her to call me and thank me for her fucking him. He got on the phone said thanks for lettin me fuck your gf. I told him have a good ride and pump her for me. She got back on the phone and said she had to go her mouth was gettin full.
I'll bet that phone conversation got you feeling hard.

Back