How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

462_1000.jpg

I ve always been having fantasy about my wife with BBC
Now it s true and I live it for real! When I m not lucky enough to watch her getting fucked, I spend time thinking of what she will do next time ! Maybe I m insane
all people are crazy to some extent, What does the norm mean, only what is accepted by the majority and what was once considered a deviation becomes the norm over time, and what seemed to be the norm begins to be considered a deviation or perversion! So white families worshiping, worshiping and wanting a relationship with black bulls may eventually become the same norm as in their time, monogamy of relations between a man and a woman was considered

all people are crazy to some extent, What does the norm mean, only what is accepted by the majority and what was once considered a deviation becomes the norm over time, and what seemed to be the norm begins to be considered a deviation or perversion! So white families worshiping, worshiping and wanting a relationship with black bulls may eventually become the same norm as in their time, monogamy of relations between a man and a woman was considered
Maybe ! but my point is ;IR cuckolding is a d r u g, once you start, you always want more ! Ad this is true for the wife ...and the husband
So it s not just a hobby, it s something that changes your marriage and your life

Maybe ! but my point is ;IR cuckolding is a d r u g, once you start, you always want more ! Ad this is true for the wife ...and the husband
So it s not just a hobby, it s something that changes your marriage and your life
Of course, I always tell all my friends that it's more like entering a wormhole The farther you move the stronger It sucks you in and there's no turning back, I don't know if there are those who could recover after being infected with this at least once! I even know couples who got divorced where the wives went to their black bulls, and the husbands abandoned by them in their next families led the wives back to the path of submission to the black bulls!

It’s most def like a ******* I love sharing sammy with anyone and she loves the freedom she has to to get fucked by anyone she chooses or meets, but I always find she goes more overboard when it’s a black guy,in way she reacts, the way she dresses, and I can see the buzz in her eyes getting ready, for me I think it’s knowing that it’s a black man’s seed that is being pumped in her belly, and takes me back to when she was young and fertile and the fear she would get knocked up again

It’s most def like a ******* I love sharing sammy with anyone and she loves the freedom she has to to get fucked by anyone she chooses or meets, but I always find she goes more overboard when it’s a black guy,in way she reacts, the way she dresses, and I can see the buzz in her eyes getting ready, for me I think it’s knowing that it’s a black man’s seed that is being pumped in her belly, and takes me back to when she was young and fertile and the fear she would get knocked up again
Does she often date Black men nowadays ?

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I must say I am addicted to the fantasy!

Back