Would you be okay if your wife dated someone?

My wife and I opened up our marriage couple years ago. She is bi curious and found a lady she sees regularly and sometimes meets up with her husband too.

I agreed to this arrangement as I travel to the US, UK and Australia often with our business. This wasn’t a problem until she reached 40 as her sex drive went through the roof and I was hardly home.

Would you ever agree to your wife having a relationship (physical and emotional) with another guy?

Interesting......................
I'm bi and have had a few significant relationships with other women. My husband knew and liked me better when I had a gf. He blabbered on about me being more upbeat and playful and all that.

While I never lost my love for my husband, there were times when I felt like I was in love with two people at the same time. I tried to figure out if a "sister-wife" situation was feasible.

Both the two special women in my life did move on to having somewhat normal lives and marriages. I'm always upfront with them about my dedication to my family. So, they know I'm not leaving my husband to be with them.

We dated, hung out, and did have sex, but I did always go back home to my husband.

There was one ooopps with my first girl crush. She married, but he was ok with us playing around once in a while. The pervo came home some 10 hrs early from a trip and her and I were screwing around. He joined us and I thought he'd be having fun with his wife...............yet he started with me.....................and finished with me. Yeah, that was an oops pregnancy.

Last edited:
Wonderful question, thank you for asking! We are looking for someone with whom She can build a consistent, long-term relationship. This is needed for Her to feel safe and comfortable exploring Her sexual, sensual, and submissive sides. This dynamic will for sure be physical, and undoubtedly emotional when their bond deepens. It's what we both want, and what She deserves!

My wife and I opened up our marriage couple years ago. She is bi curious and found a lady she sees regularly and sometimes meets up with her husband too.

I agreed to this arrangement as I travel to the US, UK and Australia often with our business. This wasn’t a problem until she reached 40 as her sex drive went through the roof and I was hardly home.

Would you ever agree to your wife having a relationship (physical and emotional) with another guy?
Fuck yea!

Emotional no, physical yes.

This has been a deep conversation for us. She admitted that yes she loves me but how things have been going she loves that I really love to tend to her to listen to her to love her but she needs a man she views as a real man. That being her cuckold feels like I'm her bestfriend. She tells me sex with me is something she not interested in and yes I please her orally but even then she doesn't think of me in that way anymore. And she wants to meet a man that can be her boyfriend that I love and support her with. I told her I know my place in your life now and I want to be here and love you.

Physical, yes.
Emotional, no.

Keep the emotional with your spouse, and don't cut them off of sex. You are I the relationship with your spouse. Don't lose what you once had. If you do, you're better off splitting. Keep the sex with the other person just sex; fun time.

Absolutely concur with this. I would be good with her Fucking whomever she wants....whenever she wants...she DESERVES to be sexually pleasured as much as possible, in any/every way. Avoiding the emotional ties if possible.

100% yes, but I would prefer it to be both physical and emotional.
I know my wife and without the emotional side, the relationship would not last.
I would expect it to be s long term relationship with a lot of the time them being together as a couple.

Physics, of course, is something I want and would love to see happen.
Emotional no, I think there is a lot of risk, it's about enjoying sex, but if feelings come in I think things can get very complicated.
It is also true that if I had a regular bull it would be difficult for emotions not to come into play.
I think it is a complicated issue and we would have to see how things happen to see how he would react.

Back