How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

A lot and way to often.

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

Everytime i see a huge bulge on a sexy black man

Pretty much every day. 99% of all my fantasies relate around her and a BBC bull or group...occasionally adding in a sexy queen. I love the thought of the contrast in her pale skin against dark strong hands on her breasts, hips tummy, thighs, ass, around her neck; but it is always with me watching and her looking at me or making me help.

Daily. Multiple times per day. She is my obsession.

All the time. It’s really the first thing that pops in my head when traveling for work or if she’s running errands for a long time.

Many times, I’ll say something about it. Or if she goes into store and comes out with an African American man I’ll ask her what took so long. Lol

Actualy it's the only fantasy I have. My wife knows and respect my feelings. She talking about it with me while she stroke my cock after she got multiple orgasm from her big dildo. I always ask her to tell me about the sex she had with lovers and man before whe met. When she's out I mostly fantasy it's with another man who finger fuck her in our car even I know it just doesn't happen. I also fantasize whe have a male guest sleeping in out guest room and she go to his room while whe both knowin she's going to have sex with him while I have to stay in our martial bed.

Actualy it's the only fantasy I have. My wife knows and respect my feelings. She talking about it with me while she stroke my cock after she got multiple orgasm from her big dildo. I always ask her to tell me about the sex she had with lovers and man before whe met. When she's out I mostly fantasy it's with another man who finger fuck her in our car even I know it just doesn't happen. I also fantasize whe have a male guest sleeping in out guest room and she go to his room while whe both knowin she's going to have sex with him while I have to stay in our martial bed.
Nice I totally understand 👍👍

Back