Thinking about my wife

How often do you find your self thinking about your wife and her bull? Or think about fucking her your self??

I’m at least 3-4 times a day and masterbate or fucking her 1-2 times a day
The first few times my imagination ran wild. Now it’s a normal part of our married life. My wife fucks our Black neighbor and everyone knows it. I stay home and have sissygasms with an anal vibrator or i bottom for other cucks whose wives are fucking the same bull.

What type of sexual scenario plays in your head whenever you think about your wife getting fucked?
A burglar breaks into the house finds my wife sleeping on the sofa, he starts to fondle her she wakes up no knowing who is touching her, it's dark her moaning wakes me up I slowly walk down stairs and start watching he whispers to her I won't hurt you, by then she is so wet she lets him continue, he strips and puts his huge cock in her mouth, Im standing on the steps my cock is throbbing he rubs her pussy until she starts cumming he loads her mouth with cumm , he hears me and runs out the door, I walk over to her and shove my hard cock in making her cum again

What type of sexual scenario plays in your head whenever you think about your wife getting fucked?
That I'm there able to see the look in her eyes and hear the sounds she makes, never having been fucked like that before. I can be sitting there clearly unable to touch myself because it would be too easy to lose control and cum just from the excitement of watching her being a black man's prize. To be able to touch her and hold her and kiss her during it all, would be the most special time of my life

That I'm there able to see the look in her eyes and hear the sounds she makes, never having been fucked like that before. I can be sitting there clearly unable to touch myself because it would be too easy to lose control and cum just from the excitement of watching her being a black man's prize. To be able to touch her and hold her and kiss her during it all, would be the most special time of my life
I’ll bet you’d love to capture that exquisite look on her face on tape as she’s in the middle of getting fucked.

RidingI.jpeg

Back