Getting Cucked by Your Best Friend

Would you agree to letting your wife/girlfriend have sex with your best friend, even though you didn’t willingly make it happen?

View attachment 4809861
OMG YES. It would make the situation even better! I thrive on humiliation and the fact that my best friend will know that I am not a man and deserve to be kept feminine and a true sissy cuckold to boot!

Attachments

• 20220104_115209.jpg
    20220104_115209.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 77
my best friend took my 1st girlfriend many times with me there, he showed me how, she was my love as I loved him to. I remember so well thinking the 2 I love most are naked with me and I am watching them have sex. She looked in my eyes as I came in her hand as he was fucking her to orgasm shortly after I shot in her hand. She was very sweet when she found out I was sucking his dick. She suggested him fuck me (not knowing he had been for years) we did not disappoint her, I took her place on the bed

Last edited:
When I got my first job out of college, I worked in a shared office with two other engineers. One of them became a very good friend. We socializedwith him and his wife often. One day we were changing to go swimming. I got a good look at his cock. It was a good 8 inches soft and very thick. One morning when my wife and I were having sex, I noticed her pussy didn't cling to my dick like it always had. She was much looser.

We had a after work business/hobby of rebuilding muscle cars. He started having me go to the garage to work while he "went after parts". His wife figured out what was going on and put an end to it. He was going to my house and fucking my wife. Even when his wife put an end to it, I didn't figure it out for several years.

After that my wife had affair after affair with men with over sized cocks. When I finally caught her, she informed me I couldn't satisfy her because I was too small.

If you trust and love your best friend it can be the best experience especially if He is the first to cuckold you.
I was actually cucked by my best friend. My wife always had a thing for him. I actually had mentioned to her and to him. We met one night at a swingers club where they danced for a very long time fast and much slow dancing. I watched as His hands wandered and eventually had her short skirt pushed up and was cupping her bare ass and grinding into her. He next pulled her blouse open and pulled her 36dds out. Damn she was so bare. They started kissing and getting hot. They finally broke to go to bathroom and as she passed the table leaned into me kissing me hard and telling me she wanted to take him home. After that night they fucked all the time and I joined sometimes. Was a wild ride.

Back