Gangbangs, one on ones, intimate sessions...Which do you prefer?

Some of you sexy wives and singles have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have enjoyed many of us Big Dick black men..I've met a few couples that only likes gangbangs or one on ones....What type of encounters or sessions do you prefer?.Gangbangs,double penetration,one on one,with or without hubby,blindfolded fuckfest...😎
Trooohy wive here.
I prefer intimate one on one encounters with a sexy confident guy... including back to back different guys having their way with me. The old fashion train where guys line up in a separate room waiting their turn v the more modern gang bang where the guys are on you at the same time. Allows me to give my undivided attention to each guy without distractions. To fully inhale their manly scents, savor their tasty dick and balls, their distinct style of fucking and the unique way each man cums. Growling, sweaty beasts doing what God made them to do. Thrust hard. Plant seed.
The ultimate fuck. Is a black alpha bull. With two sexy trophy white wives. That’s how it should be. Perfect ration. And my cuck husband there too. Or IR orgy. Again tbe. Only one we wnat now.

Some of you sexy wives and singles have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have enjoyed many of us Big Dick black men..I've met a few couples that only likes gangbangs or one on ones....What type of encounters or sessions do you prefer?.Gangbangs,double penetration,one on one,with or without hubby,blindfolded fuckfest...😎
Def. One black alpha bull. Huge gym rat. With me and another sexy trophy wife. It’s how it shoukd be. Only black men can control and satisfy two at same time. And of course white husband there to watch. Knowing I would never do it with him.

It all depends on the mood and the men involved! I would say most often I prefer one on one with a bull while my husband is watching or joining in, or one on one without the husband if it’s someone I’ve gotten to know enough to be comfortable on my own. That being said, sometimes I just want more! Part of the beauty of this lifestyle is variety, and being the center of attention for two or three men who all desire me can be completely intoxicating. That’s the most I’ve had, but also sometimes fantasize about a larger gangbang or train situation, so that’s on the bucket list if we find the right group of guys.

Last edited:
Let'S Go Reaction GIF by Hobbs & Shaw Smack Talk

I prefer the 1-on-1 intimate for day to day. I really like the idea of gang bangs, but probably would be a more special occasion.

My wife would started with one on one but willing to serve with her mouth to warm up other until she heats up then DP,DVP,Spit-roast as your desires and agrees to blindfold so with or without Hubby presents wouldn't matter much.

I want three for the first time. I am not interested in a gang bang. And just because I said three I have no plans to service them all. I want to them to treat me like the Beautiful wife I am. And if I happen to be with all three that's find with me ♥️

I want three for the first time. I am not interested in a gang bang. And just because I said three I have no plans to service them all. I want to them to treat me like the Beautiful wife I am. And if I happen to be with all three that's find with me ♥️
Totally understand what you mean. I have experience in similar situations.

As others have said variety is always fun and it is always good to try a bit of everything. I would say most of the time I enjoy a good one on one. You can take longer, connect more, explore more, and just have a great time. Some of the others can be amazing but a bit chaotic.

I've never had a gangbang or dp, but the thought of it is exciting. One on ones and threesomes with my husband involved is my go to. I wouldn't mind adding another woman to make it extra spicy.

As others have said variety is always fun and it is always good to try a bit of everything. I would say most of the time I enjoy a good one on one. You can take longer, connect more, explore more, and just have a great time. Some of the others can be amazing but a bit chaotic.
That’s what I’m talking about having a connection is the goal everything else will fall in place

Back