Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
It really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a hookup and a fuck and are willing to accept the risks there is nothing wrong with fucking on the first date. If you are looking for a LTR you would probably want to spend more time getting to know each other before fucking your brains out.

IMO ... I would think the mindset of the woman (once she makes that decision to try black) is that she's looking for a man that's not hesitant to take control, and she's already got that desire to experience that black cock. She's probably seen/heard her girl friends, she's read about it, and so now she desires to experience it. She's not going to wait near as long to "give it up", because she doesn't desire male pursuit; she's got that burning desire and ready to "cut to the chase" and fuck a black man. Sometimes its more of just wishing to fulfill the experience, however, IF her first few experiences with black men meet/exceed her expectations, many white women will practically become puppets to black men and desire more experiences with them. This is when the white males take a wait-and-see, back seat to see if she's going to convert to "black only" or if she will still desire white men as well. I don't think the "once you go black" saying is as often true as it implies, but if the woman's experiences are good ones, she's going to have that on-going desire, from that point on, to have a black cock to fulfill her sexual appetite. And, unfortunately for white men, it is something they just can't provide her. Just as women control the market on "pussy", black men control the market on big black cocks. So, when she has the craving for BBC, white guys might as well just step aside and let the ladies have what they desire. ;)

You have many women(or at least claim they are) on here who are married and well quite frankly, content to be slags/sluts/skanks. So it's no surprise that they either can't see or don't support the merits of restraint. In my opinion it's pointless to even take them on a date because sex is their primary function. Would you take a deaf person to a comedy club?

IMO ... I would think the mindset of the woman (once she makes that decision to try black) is that she's looking for a man that's not hesitant to take control, and she's already got that desire to experience that black cock. She's probably seen/heard her girl friends, she's read about it, and so now she desires to experience it. She's not going to wait near as long to "give it up", because she doesn't desire male pursuit; she's got that burning desire and ready to "cut to the chase" and fuck a black man. Sometimes its more of just wishing to fulfill the experience, however, IF her first few experiences with black men meet/exceed her expectations, many white women will practically become puppets to black men and desire more experiences with them. This is when the white males take a wait-and-see, back seat to see if she's going to convert to "black only" or if she will still desire white men as well. I don't think the "once you go black" saying is as often true as it implies, but if the woman's experiences are good ones, she's going to have that on-going desire, from that point on, to have a black cock to fulfill her sexual appetite. And, unfortunately for white men, it is something they just can't provide her. Just as women control the market on "pussy", black men control the market on big black cocks. So, when she has the craving for BBC, white guys might as well just step aside and let the ladies have what they desire. ;)
I totally agree 100% with that statement you made... well said.:bounce: :blackheart::hot::balanced:

It really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a hookup and a fuck and are willing to accept the risks there is nothing wrong with fucking on the first date. If you are looking for a LTR you would probably want to spend more time getting to know each other before fucking your brains out.
I let the man who became my Hubby take me on our first date. he was my first. Then years later when I finally decided to live my fantasy with a black man I never hesitated to let him take me... Course I never gave the poor man a chance not lol

It might be different for married girls but if you are looking to have a relationship with a black guy- any girl really- then no- and a girl likes a man to lay seige, to work at her resistance, its one of life's great pleasure isn't it?

You have many women(or at least claim they are) on here who are married and well quite frankly, content to be slags/sluts/skanks. So it's no surprise that they either can't see or don't support the merits of restraint. In my opinion it's pointless to even take them on a date because sex is their primary function.

Of course, as the sole reason for getting together is to fuck it makes no sense to waste time and money doing something else only to delay what you both want from each other to begin with.
Fuck the hor dourves, bring on the steak!

Would you take a deaf person to a comedy club?
Well, yeah, if they were picking up the tab. Besides, I wouldn't have to try to explain the punch lines to them. :bounce:

I was always the type who was known as the "hard to get type" and it took a lot of dates, sometimes months of dating seriously before I'd even let someone even touch my breasts....that was until I had my first date with a black guy. Sooo many firsts happened that night. Not only was it my first date with a black guy but it was also the first time I ever had sex on a first date, (3 times that night to be exact)..and again, first thing in the morning. Fortunately, with hubby out of town for a long weekend, I was able to stay (without any worries of hubby checking up on me) with this gorgeous black guy for the next two nights also.... When thinking about it, I sometimes laugh about it when knowing that it took many dates, sometimes months of dating a white guy before he could even get to first base with me... but with this black guy, he hit a home run with me and he was fucking my brains out in less than four hours of knowing him...lol

"waiting, out of respect, for a second date" ... that's so 1980-90ish.
We're all informed adults living in the information age, if the chemicals mix properly, why wait until the second date and end up going home sexually frustrated? More often than not, females will put off until the second meeting or later to have sex ... and more guys will go home after the first date not disappointed because usually they don't expect anything on the first date. But, again, this is the 21st century, and the discussion of sex has probably already taken place before the first date, thus its event should not be all that surprising if it does happen. Casual sex is just that ... casual sex. If the mood & timing is right, enjoy it just like a good night kiss ... :)

I was always the type who was known as the "hard to get type" and it took a lot of dates, sometimes months of dating seriously before I'd even let someone even touch my breasts....that was until I had my first date with a black guy. Sooo many firsts happened that night. Not only was it my first date with a black guy but it was also the first time I ever had sex on a first date, (3 times that night to be exact)..and again, first thing in the morning. Fortunately, with hubby out of town for a long weekend, I was able to stay (without any worries of hubby checking up on me) with this gorgeous black guy for the next two nights also.... When thinking about it, I sometimes laugh about it when knowing that it took many dates, sometimes months of dating a white guy before he could even get to first base with me... but with this black guy, he hit a home run with me and he was fucking my brains out in less than four hours of knowing him...lol
1st DATE SEX is the BEST... I LOVE IT PERSONALLY. I LOVE what you said. You clearly Illustrated that playing the " hard to get type " roll is ONLY executed when you are REALLY NOT that INTERESTED / ATTRACTED to someone despite their many efforts.

Hard work = " lot of dates / months of dating seriously" to get a woman interested in you as a MAN could NEVER EVER compete with Real Attraction... The type of Real Attraction that you had for " this gorgeous black guy for the next two nights".

Now " IF " a woman is VERY attracted to a many, many dates is NOT in his future BEFORE he gets laid with that woman of interest . Glad you LOVE chocolate. I would love the opportunity to pummel you quite vigorously with my 10 inch Thick BBC.

Back