Fuck on a first date?

if she let you get up her on a first date would you go there again?

• hell yeh!

Votes: 167 97.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I agree wrong question on the wrong site. That being said my wife always has the option of saying NO on first meets and there have been a few that she did. A couple of them got a second chance and all was well

Lotsa quality guys wouldnt fuck on the first date.. And quality girls would definitely wait even longer. So even the average or some player guys wouldnt bang a chick like that for long term and would think of her as a slut. Not everyone will, of course.. But most guys i know including my friends and i would. So you choose what you want to be,,

if im on a date,i assume that at some point the guy will want to fuck me......if it dont happen,fair enough,but should the guy want my body......then yes we fuck.

Most folks think that the woman that fucks a guy on a 1st date is no good at all and the woman that makes you WAIT to have sex is BETTER for you in the long run... BULL *******!!

The Sad reality FOLKS is that ONCE a woman becomes bored, unhappy, unfulfilled or unsatisfied with EITHER the QUALITY or with the DIRECTION of ANY relationship SHE WILL MOST DEFINITELY fuck someone else. Whether or NOT she fucked you on the 1st date, WILL HAVE NOTHING to do with her CHOICE to step out later on.

As far As I am concerned, the woman that lets ME fuck her on a First Date, I do want to see over and over again...

WHY?
Because she SHOWED me that she was TRULY interested in ME enough not to play that HARD TO GET BULL ******* like most real "real sluts" play. I would NEVER look down on a woman that fucks a man on a 1st date because she EITHER is looking for LOVE or she just loves SEX... just like I really LOVE SEX. She keeps it real.

Its been my personal experience that the female that fucks you on the 1st date is more likely to be MORE Loyal to you than the one that you had to really work on just to fuck her. Most of MY long term relationships started off with ME and the female fucking on the 1st date.

The good news is that even IF you can't do a functional relationship you can ALWAYS be fuck buddies.
Amen, Rev!

Back